• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Have a family member who is head concierge here at one of the big hotels in the city and does it for the same reasons, has been offered better money at other places, but the connections made, world wide for stuff is crazy. Priceless

Was able to go to Wild Card in KC in '14 and WS g6 and g7 that year, then take mom to g1 in '15. He hooked it up and face value was incredible. He actually set up my buds in KC for all four games in '14 and '15, not like he had to do it but he wanted to. Perks and had to go through MLB. #statusmatters

Like when he blamed the scheduling and said he had no squad depth

When his 2nd 11 is worth more than like 17 of the other first teams

Lol I’m more talking about Man U losing and hoping Chelsea lose. City and Pool are in another place

Mate I just realized I could use the attacking styles custom tactics in fit to change formations for the better

I.e initial formation get that 100 chem, and switch to a new one immediately that would only be 92 or whatever to start

Rumor has it the American goalie is very coordinated hand-eye style

Had a buddy who went to the match on Sunday and only watched the keeper lol

Mate I just realized I could use the attacking styles custom tactics in fit to change formations for the better

I.e initial formation get that 100 chem, and switch to a new one immediately that would only be 92 or whatever to start

Yeah man, I switched to a 2 striker formation if I’m struggling

Can’t wait to listen to the pundits tomorrow. Spurs only team in the top 4 to win after everyone (including us) said they were done and dusted

I am formally renouncing my support for the Manchester United Football club, pending the release of one Maroune Fellaini

The last three league games, United has basically gifted away 6 points. Why they continue to even roster Fellaini is a mystery beyond me. I am sure he is a nice enough feller, probably practices hard, and he's tall. But, he is a walking fucking foul. Last two games he's managed to get 2 yellow cards in basically 10 minutes of play. He is a fucking disaster and does not deserve to ever even make the bench on a team as big as Manchester United. After this post, so long as he is on the club, on the bench, in the same fucking city as my ex-beloved team, I will no longer post about this club, support this club, wear any of their gear on any social forum or in real life. It had to be done.
I am formally reaffirming my support in full for the greatest football club on the planet, Manchester United Football Club
I will once again proudly wear my ManU kits, purchase tickets and no longer harass them on social media in any manner. I will post about my great love for this club and how fourth place is well within reach this year.
With Neymar out for both legs, I feel we have a fighting chance to advance even further in Champions League play.
When we knock out Chelsea in the FA Cup, another trophy could well be within our reach.
I am saddened it took so long for management to read my posts about how we direly needed to rid ourselves of the cancer that is Maroune Fellaini. I'm sure he is a good man, and the ~325,000 pounds per week he is getting paid will soften this blow to his fragile ego.

Back