• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Announcers so over dramatic

"Has spurs season started to flounder after losing today and Thursday "

They sent out a lineup that clearly didnt want to win today, getting rest will help for league and cl

Thursdays was kinda bullshit, the first year they switch from away goals, of course spurs get fuckdd

Also

"All eyes on pochettino"

Wtf

Spurs record without harry has always been good, it's with no harry and son that it struggles

I feel confident a front 3 or 4 of son, eriksen, lamela, and lucas

whats a fair price? I dont know

Not sure but going through brokers like stubhub now is a last minute resort

You know anyone in sports? That's where to start if you do, connections are limitless

Seriously I can get tickets at no worse than face for City matches and I've never even been to Europe...network homey

You know anyone in sports? That's where to start if you do, connections are limitless

Seriously I can get tickets at no worse than face for City matches and I've never even been to Europe...network homey

no i dont know a soul in sports, what now?

Ya but city is much different

They dont sell out their games, basically ever

230 seems crazy

What is average for games prior?

50-100?

So taking into account last game, as long as top 4 isnt reliant on it, I think price drops close to game time

yeah i was expecting 100 at most....with it beign the last game, maybe ill go 150 since its the last game. I don't know if I want to wait unti llike April because I'll be nervous ill miss it

Ya but city is much different

They dont sell out their games, basically ever

I get it but we talking good tickets, not bullshit. It's not tough these days to network

Seriously not sure why people don't, you can't convince me you couldn't get face value tix for Spurs if you tried...and that's if you couldn't get them completely hooked up

I just dont understand, finding a rando on twitter from london and that leading to cheap tickets

If you can find a season ticket holder who wants to sell, or someone with a legit affiliation that's one thing

But james from Essex who also likes hiking on Twitter... how does he get Utah tickets half way up on the midfield line

Also good tickets in Manchester I can dee again, they don't sell out, and it's a working class town, tickets are just cheaper

All the london teams have the highest priced tickets in the league outside maybe united... and that's cause all their fans live in london anyway

I just dont understand, finding a rando on twitter from london and that leading to cheap tickets

If you can find a season ticket holder who wants to sell, or someone with a legit affiliation that's one thing

But james from Essex who also likes hiking on Twitter... how does he get Utah tickets half way up on the midfield line

yeah i wouldn't even know where to start. If I wanted Steeler tickets for cheap, sure no problem, I have people selling tikcets on facebook every week

Lol be smart, it's not tough

Prolly FB is the much safer route

Friending people in the sports business is smart for more reasons than just tickets

They all know people in the sports business, couldn't do many of the things I've done over the years without connections

And I still had to pay, but worth it

Lol be smart, it's not tough

Prolly FB is the much safer route

Friending people in the sports business is smart for more reasons than just tickets

you're just friending people on facebook whether you've met them or not?

how do you know you could get cheaper tickets by contacting them?

If this is a legitimate route to getting cheaper tickets I'm all for it, I've just never thought randomely friending people that work for the teams will get me cheaper sports tickets

you're just friending people on facebook whether you've met them or not?

how do you know you could get cheaper tickets by contacting them?

Sure, why not? Arielle is the City liason, lives in NYC. Never met her. If she comes to PHX, we'll hang out...guess I only know that from being in the PHX Man City club which has over 200 people so yes, people know people. The pub owner for the games here has season tickets ffs

I want to believe this I just dont get it

Like did you join a city supporters group that offers discounts?

Thst would make sense

Ok so arielle Castillo, who is a digital content producer for man city

Any random person who asks her for great tickets can get them below face value?

Mate you're a Jazz fan and RSL fan, some day go talk to someone, ask if they have some part time gig where you can promote the team or whatever, not like you have to take it. But meet people in the industry.

I have friends with the Dbacks and Phoenix Rising soccer, they know people. Buddy at Dbacks set up someone with SB tickets a couple years ago. Face was $2300 and he got the company to pay but still, they are so connected in all aspects

Tickets are a strange business. I'm always happy to pay face value if the event is important to me.

If comped, I take care of the generosity in other ways (food, drink, etc)

That said many events are not worth face value to me at this point

And fyi teed that was only an example, there are a ton of ways to do it....if you're personable

I dont think any of us here are foreign to the idea of networking. Meeting people and telling them I'm willing to do stuff part time for the Jazz is a completely different concept from friending people on facebook, or going on twitter and trying to connect with people 5000 miles away from me and then asking them for cheaper ticket. I'm open to the idea, and I'll give it a go. But I really doubt it goes anywhere.

It will go as far as you take it Bubs. How I live my life. That said I'm wrong and apologize a ton...but know sports folk

What's great is sports guy is really into sports. One of my buds is making prolly 70% what he made with ask.com in the Bay area, but he did it because he not only wanted to work in MLB, he wants to set people up. That's a common theme.

Tickets are a strange business. I'm always happy to pay face value if the event is important to me.

If comped, I take care of the generosity in other ways (food, drink, etc)

That said many events are not worth face value to me at this point

I agree with all that, I'd even pay over face if it's important to me and couldnt get tickets cause it was out of town or something

But in the past we would go to like 20-30 concerts a year, now its just usually the big acts and only at the stadiums, turn down the stuff at the venues, bars etc. Now, which is when you know you're old,

But like McCartney coming here in july, will def be there, and I'd pay way over face if needed, when raiders are in vegas I'll go down at least once a year for that, I'm praying canuck games there somehow line up too. Those are the things that I'd pay up for.

What's great is sports guy is really into sports. One of my buds is making prolly 70% what he made with ask.com in the Bay area, but he did it because he not only wanted to work in MLB, he wants to set people up. That's a common theme.

Have a family member who is head concierge here at one of the big hotels in the city and does it for the same reasons, has been offered better money at other places, but the connections made, world wide for stuff is crazy. Priceless

Reactions: KJ
Back