• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

KDB with a great strike while the City fans are chanting Bring Back Mourinho, whole thing was beautiful

Mourinho out in his 3rd year as usual. How dumb were they at Utd to give him a contract extension not long ago, incredible. After Ferguson left they did almost everything wrong.

I wonder who will be the next coach. Looks like it may be Solskjear until end of year, then they probably hope to get Pochettino or Zidane. Not sure how doable these 2 are; I think Zidane might prefer Juventus next. And Pochettino just signed an extension I believe, if he's backed more in the transfer market I could see him stay. If not Real Madrid or Man Utd could be very tempting

United's season been terrible, admittedly so. And without DeGea standing on his head last year, the issue would have been brought to a head that much sooner.
That said, United need a big manager, otherwise the players are going to run the show and it will be more mediocrity. And Pochettino been great at Spurs, sure, but I mean, what's he won? What big names has he brought in on transfer? He has a good system, and a good team with young players and they play well there. That is not going to work well at a big club.
Mourinho won three trophies during his time at United. He was much better than Moyes and Van Gaal for sure. A change needed to be made and I kind of hope they look out of England, think a bit outside the box here. Bring in a Laurent Blanc to go out this season, and re-evaluate everything. This team is still alive in the round of 16 in the Champions league ffs. Yeah, PSG should knock the shit out of them, but just imagine United winning the CL with Jose out? That would be magnificent.
Team is loaded with talent, loaded with money for the January transfer season.....and they are loaded with holes. They need an operations manager there other that Woodward. Mourinho knew what he wanted to do, and wasn't given the freedom to do so. He said as much before the season started and everyone said look at Mourinho whining.
Alexis Sanchez is a waste of fucking space. United can play good, attacking, free flowing football if the can find the right manager, and get some center backs that can adequately defend and move the ball. They don't, so they are forced to play Matic (who my God looked slow and plodding against Liverpool) and Fellaini. These guys have their roles for sure, but when your CB's are hurt, and just can't make a pass to save their lives, they are ineffective in today's game. City is great now cause Ederson is a fucking master with the ball. And is it any surprise that Allison can also work the ball well that Liverpool is now terrific. DeGea's game is not about that ,so they need CB's that can do this and they simply don't.

The sport and the World will be a better place with a great United team.

United's season been terrible, admittedly so. And without DeGea standing on his head last year, the issue would have been brought to a head that much sooner.
That said, United need a big manager, otherwise the players are going to run the show and it will be more mediocrity. And Pochettino been great at Spurs, sure, but I mean, what's he won? What big names has he brought in on transfer? He has a good system, and a good team with young players and they play well there. That is not going to work well at a big club.
Mourinho won three trophies during his time at United. He was much better than Moyes and Van Gaal for sure. A change needed to be made and I kind of hope they look out of England, think a bit outside the box here. Bring in a Laurent Blanc to go out this season, and re-evaluate everything. This team is still alive in the round of 16 in the Champions league ffs. Yeah, PSG should knock the shit out of them, but just imagine United winning the CL with Jose out? That would be magnificent.
Team is loaded with talent, loaded with money for the January transfer season.....and they are loaded with holes. They need an operations manager there other that Woodward. Mourinho knew what he wanted to do, and wasn't given the freedom to do so. He said as much before the season started and everyone said look at Mourinho whining.
Alexis Sanchez is a waste of fucking space. United can play good, attacking, free flowing football if the can find the right manager, and get some center backs that can adequately defend and move the ball. They don't, so they are forced to play Matic (who my God looked slow and plodding against Liverpool) and Fellaini. These guys have their roles for sure, but when your CB's are hurt, and just can't make a pass to save their lives, they are ineffective in today's game. City is great now cause Ederson is a fucking master with the ball. And is it any surprise that Allison can also work the ball well that Liverpool is now terrific. DeGea's game is not about that ,so they need CB's that can do this and they simply don't.

:hang::hang::hang:was kinda with you under the last line. United have more spots to drop until most are happy.

Haha no we can live with an average Man Utd team a little while longer!!! But with they money they have they should be able to contend in the PL soon enough, assuming they take the right decisions now.

Agreed with what you said about Pochettino and the lack of trophies but I think he has them playing at close to their maximum potential and that's all you can ask for in your coach. Give him a squad as deep as Man City and Liverpool and he's challenging for the PL as well. Look at Mourinho's big signings and players (Lukaku, Pogba, Sanchez, Fred), are they playing to their potential? No way close.

Also there are talks about hiring a Director of football or a structure responsible for the transfers so things are going in the right direction it seemed they didn't know what to do in the transfer windows recently with no clear strategy. As for next coach, seems like on redcafe Pochettino is wanted by a big majority, followed by Zidane and Jardim. All 3 could be good choices in my opinion.

This been quite the turn of events. Didn't expect Pep to have to bring on KDB and Sergio in this thing but alas, hope he still doesn't. Palace best bet to keep doing this, City will find holes if they sit back

Kyle Walker has regressed soooooo much year over year, what a fuckin cunt, how to fuck up twice in 5 minutes

As is the case 99% of the time Gabi in the wrong place at the wrong time, great ball in negated

Maybe im wrong, but i thought that was it, its free if he went to europe

Spurs almost got him but it would have needed a tribunal

He will his contract runs 2020 , absolutely no way he is with team next season

They wont sell and i doubt he wants to leave since hes likely gonna get a buli winners medal and had a chance in dfb pokal and cl, but hes missing enough games, leaving in january wouldnt be worst

Ya i think chelsea good for him

Competing for basically the two spots beside hazard with willian and pedro...

Plus if chelsea spend other money this summer would be on striker and defense

He may not be auto starter, but will get a lot of starts and play in almost evrry gsme id think

The fact that with a win tomorrow spurs would be 2 points behind city is crazy considering the media coverage of spurs this year

Dont play another top 6 club

I think its biggest potential next few weeks of the year, play this right and they could be 7+ points up on 4th

Back