• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

That FK seemed to have zero intention...kinda like the short corners that turn into no SOG

I don't get it

Kane has been unbelievable, and maybe I'm bias, but kdb is the best player in the prem, by a good margin.

I'm becoming a buyer in Billy's Pool squad, Salah is insanely good and Firmino just solid as all hell....Klopp got it together

Where does Salah end up in a couple years? I agree taking Egypt in WC to advance is smart, Algeria as well....crazy how overlooked African nations are

Hell Senegal are gonna be a tough out

Liverpool gotten better as soon as they realized Henderson sucked the life out of the creativity of the team. Can/Wynaldum good center field. Mane does a lot of work and Firmino and Salah obviously very good. But to me this team too thin to be any kind of serious contender. Look at the depth that City, United and even Spurs and Chelsea have off their bench. Much better than the likes of Lallana, Ings, Milner. Plenty of questions.
One thing that is obvious though, speed/quickness kills in this league and is something that United very sorely lack in key positions. Rashford and Lingard and Martial are decent, but the likes of Lukaku, Mata don't. Sanchez may be quick, but not really fast. Pogba taking two steps back here too seems to have lost his place and drifts all too much.

Barca scoreless draw vs Getafe at home today too. Not really a big deal, but Real Madrid smashed the shit out of Sociedad yesterday. Coulda scored a dozen

PAOK this year at home, 9-0-0 with a 25-2 goal differential
AE Larissa on the road, 2-7-1 with 9 goals for vs 22 against

This PAOK could be a strong play on the handicap here this morning.

PAOK :siren:

These Danish games been getting some goals in them. Get +odds at the over 2.5 here in Hobro/Aarhus game. That looks pretty good price and good for a punt.

One thing I've always had a near impossible time is determining when to make a bet, how much, and when I shouldn't make the bet.
Not sure if anyone here can give the holy grail, but a few examples I'll point out.

On Friday, 2/8, I put a bet in on the Emmen/Go Ahead Eagles o3 at -112. The game was rescheduled, so my bet was cancelled, no big deal. I liked the bet at that price.
The game is on for today and now the over is -125. Should I make a punt at it again, or is this number a put off? In my eyes, I'd probably go back on it at 2/3 my original bet, but have not done anything of yet.

Another example is when to bet o3 vs o2.75- I mean at what price is good. If o3 is lined at evs and o2.75 is -135, I oftentimes will be the o2.75 instead. But, I'm not sure exactly when is the tipping point as to say that betting the o3 instead would be a better bet. I just usually assume the ev is about the same, so I play it in what my eyes is a safer bet.

Just spitballing here.

Tadamon has had 17 of their last 20 games go over 2.5. They allow just over 3 gpg in league play.
Al Nasr not necessarily a power house, but usually see goals in their games.
over 2.5 has a good shot here in my eyes.

Juve game just really too close to call.
Juventus have only allowed 1 goal in their last 16 games, haven't lost at home in Europe in their last 26 games. And in a two-leg tie like this, no one in their right mind is going to go against the home side. But, they are without a number of players, mainly Dyabla who is a dynamo. And it's very tough to argue against Spurs form right now.
I think Juve dnb would be the most prudent play. But I'll be honest and there are better games to bet on today in my eyes.

Here are some more bets for you.

Derby been in great form. One loss in their last 15 matches. Sheffield Wednesday have just one WIN in their last 15 matches ffs. And I'm getting +143 here with Derby? YES PLEASE SOME
I have seen enough of Man City to know they are the class of this matchup. home and home ties are a tough nut because the host team in the first tie do all they fucking can to defend home soil. While the away side know that a road goal could make all the difference. In this one, Basel are just going to be overwhelmed by the class that City will bring. Pep knows not to fuck around here and as he whines all the fucking time about rest for his players, he knows a resounding result here will allow him some peace of mind going forward. No fucking way City lose here - I laid the handicap cause I'm a pig like that.

I also like the over in MK Dons/Oldham match. Oldham one of the best over teams in League one and while Dons are not, they are about 50/50 on the road to get 2.5. Only thing holding me back from a bigger play is both teams need points. I'll take the over 2.5 at +108 here.

-6°C in Basel tonight. Basel would have to play almost the perfect match to get something like a draw or close win I think. But then you see the Basel team is not as good as last fall losing a few key players in the winter, Man Utd should have won here a few months ago but missed plenty of chances, Man City much better team should win this easily. Preferably by a few goals to get a comfortable return leg at home.

Man City -2 +177

By the way it's cold but they showed the pitch it looks good. They replaced it after the match vs Northern Ireland last November

Harry Kane has equalled the record for the most goals scored by an English player in a single Champions League season (7), level with Steven Gerrard in 2008-09.

Back