1. Bundesliga/La Liga
huge gap
2. EPL

braves

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Is this right

Fa cup semis are United , Arsenal, Chelsea and City

CP looks really really good , a classic new age winger , able to cut inside with ease . Someone Pep would love

2daBank

VC's Valentine
These premier league matches have been some straight up snooze fest since the restart! I don’t recall seeing either side with even a decent scoring chance in the 1st half this crystal palace/burnley match.

2daBank

VC's Valentine
Oh wow, they gonna let them try penalty over again! Anyone watching care to explain why? I guess the keeper came out to far?

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Oh wow, they gonna let them try penalty over again! Anyone watching care to explain why? I guess the keeper came out to far?
can't come off the line with more than one foot apparently. Amazing three PKs in that game, brutal for under players

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Bit of both

Leicester had Perez and maddison on the bench

I think I wrote it a few days before the restart but their subs are just not strong st all

Once they come on in 2nd half they looked way better, but couldnt get out of the 2-0 hole

I dont think they make cl
felt like LEI really missed Maddison vs CHE, i see now he played nearly the entire 2H but i take it you weren't impressed

Gray seems to have spurts of magic, but still pretty raw and Vardy didn't do a thing vs CHE either while Barnes was pretty poor