• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Same tomorrow

Like I'm personally happy spurs in Greece is early, leaving psg madrid and juve Madrid late

But come on....

Why didn’t they use VAR for the penalty in the Liverpool/Napoli game? I thought all penalties were reviewed, no? I had no skin in the game whatsoever, but that penalty was shite and should have been reversed.

wxBvojC.jpg

VAR has got to be the dumbest addition to the sport of soccer. Not only is it at least as flawed but it kills the previous degree of continuity in action. Not to mention affecting goal celebrations and the possibility of scoring after a goal kick

VAR has got to be the dumbest addition to the sport of soccer. Not only is it at least as flawed but it kills the previous degree of continuity in action. Not to mention affecting goal celebrations and the possibility of scoring after a goal kick

What is “the possibility of scoring after a goal kick” portion to which you’re referring?

What is “the possibility of scoring after a goal kick” portion to which you’re referring?

There was this scene when Liverpool had a goal kick and quickly bolted down the field and scored. Maybe someone else remembers. That goal doesn‘t with var

There was this scene when Liverpool had a goal kick and quickly bolted down the field and scored. Maybe someone else remembers. That goal doesn‘t with var

What would VAR have been reviewing? That’s what I’m not understanding. Was someone offside? Was it supposed to be a corner instead of a goal kick?

What would VAR have been reviewing? That’s what I’m not understanding. Was someone offside? Was it supposed to be a corner instead of a goal kick?

I'm just saying that VAR reviews prevent teams from taking the sort of opportunities that Liverpool did when it scored a quick goal after bolting down the pitch after a goal kick

Why didn’t they use VAR for the penalty in the Liverpool/Napoli game? I thought all penalties were reviewed, no? I had no skin in the game whatsoever, but that penalty was shite and should have been reversed.
They did I think, said it wasnt clear and concise or whatever wording they use to overturn

Back