• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I had the draw.
I'm screaming at the girl laying on the ground to get up and get this thing over with.
Got lucky on the offside call.
I swear the added minutes kill me, but lucky this time.

So question.
I had the draw, does that not end after the 90+ minutes?
Or did I lose in extended time?
MF counted it as a loss. I'm about to fuck this guy up if that's the case.

So question.
I had the draw, does that not end after the 90+ minutes?
Or did I lose in extended time?
MF counted it as a loss. I'm about to fuck this guy up if that's the case.

Draw bet is 90 minutes for sure. Check any book and send it to him... it always says a draw bet is for 90 minutes

Soccer Betting Rules - All soccer matches are based on the result at the end of a scheduled 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal.

That 2nd us peno was a weak pen, like with var you can see her food hit the shin, but she could a stayed up

Tough out for spain there

Wonder if US has value now v france when line comes out

Morgan looks injured, and carli lloyd should be starting regardless

Mexico looks vulnerable , I haven’t seen US play a team with a pulse yet but my guess is they are as well , but if Canada finishes a little better the other night they could have maybe gotten a result vs Mexico

They rested 5 starters too, looked so much better when 3 of them came on 2nd half

Mexico clearly not full strength

Would be another good game

Back