• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think Amazon will be in the market at that point

I really thinking that streaming has fucked shit up for us. There is so many things streaming that it costs just as much to stream

Yeah , I think in 5 years the only reason to have cable will be because of NFL and CFB.

I read something that espn plus needs 7 million subs just to break even , and estimates are they have 100k... so definitely in it for the long term to be losing that much money

There are probably only a handful of bars that are opening at 7 am for prem games where I live , just not even close to enough interest

There were bars out here for World Cup , Soccer specific that were opening early only for Mexico or England games

There are probably only a handful of bars that are opening at 7 am for prem games where I live , just not even close to enough interest
I'm talking when, not if, NFL, MLB, NBA, etc all go to streaming

Have a buddy that worked well up the chain w/directv and said Google was a very real player for Sunday Ticket a couple years ago, just a matter of time. Reason he left the company...writing on the wall

I've been meaning to ask. What's the best year of FIFA ever made. Game play control all that?
Some of the best Maddens & Tigers were on the PS2 imo.

Cable will adjust to letting you pick your channels

they have too. I'd still rather pay for cable then 10 different streaming services

Thats the thing, most our providers allow a la carte channels now, targeting young people or those on a budget, they pay like 20 bucks for basic package and then can just choose channels, most are like a buck, specialty like sports or movie more

And streaming is going to screw us hard, disney is taking all their stuff of netflix for their new service launching 2019 or 2020

So basically to get what most people have now

Gonna need netflix, disney, hulu, amazon, espn+, hbo+, turners streaming, plus sports leagues will go streaming probly in next 5 years

That doesnt even include network channels, or entertainment/lifestyle

People thought streaming would be good for the public, its gonna be way worse

DkZ6GKrX4AYeOXU

You think he stays or goes on loan?

Mbappe and cavani not ready to start it looks like

Guedes maybe too[/

I really don’t know and/or I haven’t heard much, would like to see him go out on loan , because I don’t think he is going get much playing time

Ya id worry if he stays he barely starts and only subs in a few

Loan to another french team makes a ton of sense

Back