• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Phoenix Rising are playing NY Red Bulls tonight in some random competition, looks like mostly MLS teams

Other than Arizona FC, don't even know who that is but they lost 9-0 to Colorado lol

Koreans seemed all in on the women's hockey, was loud....and not real positive they had a clue what was going on

I'm partial having taken a bit of French in my time not knowing I'd end up here...but French Riviera for a lengthy stay seems smart

What's her nationality? Crazy I know but just like Irish people love Ireland, Italians love Italy...

mong I don't know what to expect today with CL on deck, and that one I won't be surprised to see Basel score a couple...just need to keep up

they can be a beast at home

Can't believe that 2h over didn't hit...fml I suck at this

Lacazette gotta end up back in France this summer I assume, they wasted him

Back