• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

And Sane was the only starter playing in position on Wednesday, JV squad got experience. Ilkay taking on Fernandinho role only helps as well, I think Fernandinho has been club MVP this season. The cog that makes it work.

If you go back, 6 weeks

They lost to Liverpool
Tied burnley
Lost fa cup to Wigan
Lost CL last week

That. I took them before the year to win the cl. I think they won’t win the CL. I think they’ve turned it off a bit because they’re comfortable ie the Bayern and psg problem

That. I took them before the year to win the cl. I think they won’t win the CL. I think they’ve turned it off a bit because they’re comfortable ie the Bayern and psg problem
You just compared Premier League to Ligue 1. Think bout that.

Gonna go out on a limb and say the "down" days are a bit different

You aren’t getting what I’m saying. I think the mentality of having already essentially winning your league is a problem. I’m not comparing the teams or the league, but the situations. I think Bayern has had the talent to win the CL in the last few years but they’ve gotten wiped out. Why? They are basically playing meaningless games by the end of March. Man city is already at the stage of meaningless games essentially or perhaps feeling themselves just a bit too much and the results have shown. If I had to guess now I’d say juventus wins the whole thing as they are basically the league that’s competitive this year. It’s a theory, don’t know if it’s right or wrong. But I’ve made a killing betting against Bayern late in the season the last few years

No Kun tomorrow against Stoke and team off to UAE for a week, won't be shocked to see a very lackluster performance

That Almiron cat is simply fantastic. Maybe the most talented player ever in MLS. Can’t imagine he doesn’t get snatched up after this year.

Fox can suck a dick. There are two CL games today and of course they have United on FS1 but not even showing Roma/Shakhtar except on Deportes. How can you seriously fuck this up more than they do? Showing a retread UFC fight on FS2...fuck outta here. Let NBC do the thing.

Please let City draw Seville or Roma. Other than that final 8 gonna be loaded with forward progressing teams. Should be incredible.

Mourinho is a JOKE they call him the great one ----- ha ha ha what a JOKE Dude he's got shitloads of a BUDGET and he still wants more. He needs to be sacked --- Well done Sevilla

Toronto with a huge win over Tigres to win series

They have a great chance to win champions league

Kurt Larson is going be insufferable

The more I think about United loss, the more infuriated I become. They play brilliantly against Liverpool and get a well deserved home win. so what do they do? They drop Mctomminay (who for me was probably second best United player in that match) and Mata for Fellaini and Lingard. Fellaini, WHY? Fellaini is basically a slower, less adept, more foul prone player than Mctominnay and shit. I mean, he's like that guy in the park or on the beach you see fucking around with the ball or a hackey sack, and has brilliant control. Maybe you form a circle, and he's great on one touch, controlling the ball, etc.. But he's not a fucking good soccer player.
Difference between these two games is Rashford gets a chance 1v1 vs the goal keeper and slots the ball into the net. Fellaini gets even a better opportunity and blasts it right into the goalies hands because he is shit. United get a goal there, THEN you can play the park the bus, control the game mentality that Jose oh so loves. Strike on the counter when opportunity is offered. But, the later the game goes, the more out of shape you need to force a bit and then whammo.
And then I mean, you have the dick measuring contest/side show going on between pogba and mourinho and that just adds to the shit show.
I don't buy that United need more talent. You can simply buy all the guys in the world, you need to play with the team you've got sometimes and no blame needs be placed on guys like Ashley Young, who let's face it, it's AShley fucking Young, but the guy has been solid. Valencia to me is the unsung hero and most underrated player on the team. Bailly been good and Smalling even decent enough. I can't blame Lukaku because if he doesn't get service, wtf is he supposed to do? And Matic also been very good. But Sanchez has been absolute shit since he arrived, looks completely out of sorts and Mourinho is so bull headed in his man love for the afrod one and his ego vs pogba, just tears the team apart. fucking shit.

The more I think about United loss, the more infuriated I become. They play brilliantly against Liverpool and get a well deserved home win. so what do they do? They drop Mctomminay (who for me was probably second best United player in that match) and Mata for Fellaini and Lingard. Fellaini, WHY? Fellaini is basically a slower, less adept, more foul prone player than Mctominnay and shit. I mean, he's like that guy in the park or on the beach you see fucking around with the ball or a hackey sack, and has brilliant control. Maybe you form a circle, and he's great on one touch, controlling the ball, etc.. But he's not a fucking good soccer player.
Difference between these two games is Rashford gets a chance 1v1 vs the goal keeper and slots the ball into the net. Fellaini gets even a better opportunity and blasts it right into the goalies hands because he is shit. United get a goal there, THEN you can play the park the bus, control the game mentality that Jose oh so loves. Strike on the counter when opportunity is offered. But, the later the game goes, the more out of shape you need to force a bit and then whammo.
And then I mean, you have the dick measuring contest/side show going on between pogba and mourinho and that just adds to the shit show.
I don't buy that United need more talent. You can simply buy all the guys in the world, you need to play with the team you've got sometimes and no blame needs be placed on guys like Ashley Young, who let's face it, it's AShley fucking Young, but the guy has been solid. Valencia to me is the unsung hero and most underrated player on the team. Bailly been good and Smalling even decent enough. I can't blame Lukaku because if he doesn't get service, wtf is he supposed to do? And Matic also been very good. But Sanchez has been absolute shit since he arrived, looks completely out of sorts and Mourinho is so bull headed in his man love for the afrod one and his ego vs pogba, just tears the team apart. fucking shit.

The pogba thing is getting insane, if one of them ends up having to go it should be Jose

If they for some reason lose him like mou already did with kdb at Chelsea it would set the club back

I think a few changes are needed to take another step

Don't think lukaku is the guy, ya like you said he doesn't get service, but he reminds me of someone like dzeko a few years ago in his prime. He will get you your 20 goals but he's a level below the top strikers

I don't think mourinho is there past summer 2019, just doesn't fit United

The fans want an attacking side, not an early aughts Chelsea who want to win 1-0, it's not in their dna

Agree so much on Valencia, he's going to go down as a United fan favorite from this era, he's become a top 10 rb in the world. 3 years ago who woulda thought

Reactions: KJ
Chicago and Vancouver dropped out as host for 2026 citing unknown financial burden , sorry teed

It’s probably going to Morocco now anyways

Chicago and Vancouver dropped out as host for 2026 citing unknown financial burden , sorry teed

It’s probably going to Morocco now anyways

Ya pissed me off, at least Seattle is close and we might have a new rail system in place then they are building from Vancouver To Portland, so Seattle would be like 45 mins away, plan is eventually to do it all the way down the coast

Back