• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I could see both those calls going either way, you don’t see a linesman make that big of a call that late normally,

The us president vote is this week right?

I saw hope calling out Julie court today for privately advocating for that women Simmons had on his podcast

next week I think

Solo is just starting shit and it’s great she has no chance

Gulati had a 15 minute rant about the candidates , lol . It screams of a disgraced CEO leaving saying “ I’m smart I’m really smart”

Whole thing is a shitshow

I’m fine with whomever, as long as they hire a 2 technical director/manager over seeing both men and woman’s program who have nothing to do with business side and are selecting coaches from soccer knowledge

Gulati had so much power the board will never give another president that much power

Ya if I remember right Carter said she would hire football people if she won

She wasn't going to be appointing coaches and stuff

Who are the ESPN guys

Can't they steal someone?

Get Burley

I think NBC would want an American voice , so really options would be

Lalas- bad

Wynalda- he’s pretty good

Twellman- meh

Stu Holden- meh

Donovan- name recognition , needs a lot of work with TV, but he has potential

Plus being on in the summer only competition is baseball really

Why compete with 3/4 major sports

Less open tv spots

Plus being on in the summer only competition is baseball really

Why compete with 3/4 major sports

Less open tv spots

It won’t happen, MLS owners aren’t going start their season when NFL starts( a lot own NFL teams), second is weather, third like you said they really think they can eventually own late June, July , and August in sports calendar

The federation can’t make MLS owners do pro/rel or change their schedule , it’s non sense from Wynalda to garner attention

I was just able to watch the last minutes. At first I thought clear penalty, then you see the replay it looks like an unnatural dive. Tough job for the referees in real time.

And I'm reading Dele Alli dived again?! Let's hope the cheaters gets punished with 3 games bans or something or the same players will continue to do it
The only problem I have with the second pk is that late in the game it should be a clear as day call, no fucking doubt about it. I know the old, if its a foul in the 25' in the midfield, it's a pk in the box but ffs the ref didn't call it, the lino did and he obviously did not have a clear as fucking day look at it.
Alli been a cunt for years now, and his diving is really making a run at Ashley Young levels. He'd look great in Real Madrid kit if you ask me.

Palace was also gifted a pk earlier on a shit call by the lino again. Makes you wonder if these guys are stopping into Coral or something before heading to officiate the matches. If they gonna call that tug on Benteke as penalties, may as well go to shoot outs ffs.

June of this year , I think on eve of WC starting

Thanks! Hope the US get it. Several years ago I read that China would have good chances to get it for 2026 or 2030 so maybe they will try for 2030 but I haven't really followed the WC talks after the disgusting 2018 and 2022 corrupt decisions...

Thanks! Hope the US get it. Several years ago I read that China would have good chances to get it for 2026 or 2030 so maybe they will try for 2030 but I haven't really followed the WC talks after the disgusting 2018 and 2022 corrupt decisions...

Well if Morocco gets it with no actual stadiums then you know the corruption is still going strong

The only problem I have with the second pk is that late in the game it should be a clear as day call, no fucking doubt about it. I know the old, if its a foul in the 25' in the midfield, it's a pk in the box but ffs the ref didn't call it, the lino did and he obviously did not have a clear as fucking day look at it.
Alli been a cunt for years now, and his diving is really making a run at Ashley Young levels. He'd look great in Real Madrid kit if you ask me.

Yeah I agree I hate cheaters. And it's always the same guys. But in real time I thought yeah clear cut penalty, then you see the replay and it's clear the Spurs player dived but it's impossible to know if the minimal contact hindered him since he dived...

DVNagY4W4AASzRf.jpg

Back