• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

that Toby injury is scary though

no margin for error, if one of Dier, Verts, or Sanchez get injured would have to go away from back 3

hope hes not gone for long

Aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Decent day by the spurs, and other lot.

Toby being out could really hurt in the long run tho.

Real Madrid is lucky Dortmund is falling apart against APOEL

Toby needs to be back soon

Vertonghen has been such a beast this year, hes been best CB in the league so far, so he can take lead role, and Sanchez has been great, Dier can move in

Davies is probly 4th choice now, with Rose back that helps

Foyth might be too soon for him

not as worried as last year would have made me if we lost Toby or Verts

I expect Palace to get shipped but Everton? They have no clue how to use Gylfi and spent all that cash....Brighton and Huddersfield are legit mid table, Burnley due for a letdown...top 5 are established. Pretty sure Swans dodge and weave per usual, be funny if West Ham have to deal with it at the end.

Of course I lose my ass on this domestic shit so flip whatever I just said

Benevento, the worst team in the top 5 leagues by far. Is beating jjventus at half ( they haven’t won a game this year)

Be curious what they do with Sterling when Alexis comes on board...Sane and Sanchez at the wings be nuts

He said he couldn’t run because it didn’t pay, maybe Susan Surandon gave them a couple million to live off of..

this is where its always interesting how they handle it

unless italy are sure they can clean sheet on monday then they have to go for a goal here

This would be insane but just if Sweden make it this year after 4 yrs ago...that was one of the most memorable matches for me, both deserved in the WC...now they gotta knock Italy out. jfc

Back