Bet at 5dimes

Site Configuration

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Wondering what happened to the new look and the threads that were started for that short period of time? See that we are back to the old look, and just wondering if the threads from the new look will be merged at some point? Also was having a problem opening some threads (i.e. Pro Colt Prop thread in NFL forum). Thanks for any info.

Timh

Can anyone access that Superbowl Sunday favorite props thread by Pro Colt? I click on that and just get black.

Timh

Did you need specific info from that thread Tim? You can see it if you turn off formatting in your browser.
Thanks Hugh yes I wanted to go back and look at some of that info. I will try turning off the formatting, appreciate the help.

ProV1Colt

Dr. Dew's Looper
I havent been able to get into my prop Thread either. Been like that for a few days and I created one before and one after.
I have cleared cookies. History etc. maybe I will try to open thru another browser instead of safari

hugh613

I havent been able to get into my prop Thread either. Been like that for a few days and I created one before and one after
Not sure about Chrome, but if you're using Firefox: a) open up the thread, b) at the top of the browser click 'View', then 'Page Style', then 'No Style'.

You won't be able to post in it, but you'll be able to look through it (looks like cogenman's cut and paste is what locked up the thread - maybe one of the mods can delete his last post?)

hugh613

Ok, well apparently you can post in it with the formatting turned off, just can't see it with the formatting turned on. Just need one of the mods to delete cogenman's posts (I'm presuming it was his copy and paste that locked up the thread).