• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Shark's 2017 NFL

11-5
For shits and giggles, I played a 4 team 7 point teaser with these dogs. I think it has a good shot and paying +200.
1 unit to win 2
Browns +17
Lions +12
Fins +18.5
Jets +16.5

11-5
For shits and giggles, I played a 4 team 7 point teaser with these dogs. I think it has a good shot and paying +200.
1 unit to win 2
Browns +17
Lions +12
Fins +18.5
Jets +16.5
I thought this ticket won once Detroit scored that last TD. NOT! Bums.

11-10
Crashed and burned last weekend

Bounce back week
Thursday Night
KC/Raiders OVER 46.5

Will fly over!

GL man. I grabbed +3.5 when it opened on Bovada. Could be a tough one to try to sit through for a non-fan of either team.

15-14

Buffalo @ Jets +3.5

This game smells fishy and it's not even the Fins. Rivals and home dog on Thursday Night...gimme the points.

19-20
Great night Thursday. Tide might be turning.

Detroit -3 @ Chicago
Philly @ Dallas +6
Tampa/Miami OVER 42

GL today Shark! Been eyeing that TB/ Mia over myself. Devante Parker is due to break out and Evans is back. Fitzy also good for a pick and short field.

Back