• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

SEC Fall Camp/Week 1 Discussion Thread

So I'm looking for reasons to be on LSU
Per SB

The defense was a turnover machine, in part because of the havoc the line was creating. The line has suffered considerable turnover, though, and will need help from a seasoned, exciting back seven.

I was not that impressed with Rosier last year, and I always kind of think as Miami as weak, little depth, star positions mean nothing if QB is lost, LSU represents mass that will ultimately overwhelm if they can stay in game

Miami defense ain't stopping nobody

The board here is mostly on Miami. I don’t like their qb either. Still remember them getting smoked in the bowl game. This year is different but I’m still looking at reasons why there’s all this love for Miami

The board here is mostly on Miami. I don’t like their qb either. Still remember them getting smoked in the bowl game. This year is different but I’m still looking at reasons why there’s all this love for Miami

Really? Maybe it more at the other place but I’ve seen a ton of love for LSU around forum world, one genius even told me how he likes the home dog! God it hard not to fade that kind of logic for a neutral site game!! Lol..

Coaching would be the reason I kinda lean canes, I like their coach and think LSU head man kinda a doofus! Lol

Really? Maybe it more at the other place but I’ve seen a ton of love for LSU around forum world, one genius even told me how he likes the home dog! God it hard not to fade that kind of logic for a neutral site game!! Lol..

Coaching would be the reason I kinda lean canes, I like their coach and think LSU head man kinda a doofus! Lol

Leaning towards LSU but defo liking under too .. still debating

he is such an asshole

he has gotten worse at Bama, but Pawl said it best

You aint GOD motherfuker

you may be the best ever, likely are

but YOU AINT GOD

Didn’t expect you to be so triggered. Saban was wrong last night, and has already called Taylor and apologized. But the reaction from the media has been absurd. I know why there’s this over the top reaction, but media needs to get a little thicker skin. In fact, I think Maria Taylor was the least upset of any media person about it.

The mismatch between coaching is as large as you’ll find between power 5 programs. And I don’t even think that much of Richt

I was thinking 1st half under and maybe coming back with it again in 2nd depending how texture looks in 1st half.

FWIW, took under 1q 1H & game. 1q got juiced the fuck out while submitting, U10 -140 but took it anyways.

Turns out I now have a parlay needing canes ml to hit. Didn’t think it had a shot to get there but somehow got the over in stl now just got another late ovsr in the Seattle/Oakland game!! Long as rocks hold on I all a sudden have way more interest in canes winning than I expected, lol. Shit might have to take some LSU w the points as it pays pretty good!!!

Turns out I now have a parlay needing canes ml to hit. Didn’t think it had a shot to get there but somehow got the over in stl now just got another late ovsr in the Seattle/Oakland game!! Long as rocks hold on I all a sudden have way more interest in canes winning than I expected, lol. Shit might have to take some LSU w the points as it pays pretty good!!!
Hedge a little for the re-coup of potential loss.

As an LSU fan I can tell you there is no “kinda” to it, he’s an absolute caveman at best.

But the DC he inherited, and we were forced to essentially pay as a HC, is not. Any and all unders should be in play. I wouldn’t be surprised by an easy cover on either side, but would be absolutely shocked by an over if it doesn’t get help from multiple fluke scores.

As an LSU fan I can tell you there is no “kinda” to it, he’s an absolute caveman at best.

But the DC he inherited, and we were forced to essentially pay as a HC, is not. Any and all unders should be in play. I wouldn’t be surprised by an easy cover on either side, but would be absolutely shocked by an over if it doesn’t get help from multiple fluke scores.

Lol. Good stuff bro.

Kinda pissed off I somehow lost a 1st half under where neither offense did much of anything, from what I heard on radio it sounded like canes god damn punter was mostly responsible with his 20 yard punts setting up incredibly short fields. Hopefully they can stay under for game and I popped 2nd half under 22.5 as unless there more scores/short fields off turnovers and special teams they really shouldn’t threaten that number.

Didn’t expect you to be so triggered. Saban was wrong last night, and has already called Taylor and apologized. But the reaction from the media has been absurd. I know why there’s this over the top reaction, but media needs to get a little thicker skin. In fact, I think Maria Taylor was the least upset of any media person about it.
I have tremendous respect for the man as you can imagine....his rise started here and he woke the beast. I will always have a spot for him

That was absurd tho.....I get going to bat for your players but he has turned into a real asshole with the media as of late

there is no denying that

And I think Ensminger was a sneaky good hire

I never wanted to be TT on offense

Back