• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still would like to know why they were in a Cover 2 in that situation,
I think I may have been in a Cover 3, I will have to go back and seee Bama personnel on the field

well, gents, we had highs, i had many lows...but it was a fun season.

See you in the NFL section or hoops moving forward

BUM CHILLUPS‏ @edsbs 4m4 minutes ago

DTE2ktlVQAE8CYg.jpg

8 replies77 retweets223 likes

Gruv I think City go HAM tomorrow and I typically am hesitant to bet on them but they don't want the rematch to be meaningful. Route.

I'll tail
Remember I'm a fan...but home and play again in 2 weeks at Bristol they need to put this thing to bed....too many other competitions coming up, would be nice if that game in a couple weeks is just an exhibition if they can salt it tomorrow.

Remember I'm a fan...but home and play again in 2 weeks at Bristol they need to put this thing to bed....too many other competitions coming up, would be nice if that game in a couple weeks is just an exhibition if they can salt it tomorrow.
I need something to do in the morning anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back