• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Schottenheimer AXED!!!!

I guess the PETE CARROLL rumours make more sense now.....and why Sark turned down the Raiders.

Wow...WTF..

Makes no sense now...

That owner is fucking full of shit..

It's amazing how people can fuck up these situations...he didn't want him for the last two years...they lowball him and offer him a one year extension ..lmfao..

He says no...and a month later fire him..

Just fire him after he loses and most of ESPN (the God of the NFL) agree w/ you..

What a douchesickle..

Could be Carroll, Carroll, and Carroll if he wants it..

Man that's gotta be tempting...

Riveras' name will surface instantly..

Charger boards are saying that Mooch might be their next HC.....one reason why Carroll might not get it is that he wants total control and their is no way he is getting it with AJ Smith there.

wow .. he took phillip rivers a first time starter to 14 - 2 ..

Marty has sucked in the playoffs but by no means was that loss his fault

Marty is a top 10 coach of all time.. what bs here

well...I think he gets a raw deal for sure...he's a good coach and a good guy..

But his guys played immature and lost because of stupid penalites and mental mistakes..

Those are preperation issues and ultimately all on the coach...whether they are youth mistakes or not..

My issue is how this issue has been handled since the week OF the game...

he was fired before he ever lost the game..

SO why not just do it...instead of taking him through the mud and handling it like this..

so i guess if the next coach doesnt make it to the afc finals then it was a bad hire?

Mooch would be an absolute joke....Yeah, he can push him around...

This owner is a clown of a businessman...

Swallow your f'ing pride..

I think maybe the pete carroll because basically all position coaches for the chargers left too. So promoting is out of the question. Maybe a plug coach for a year, then dare i say Cowher. They run the 3-4 scheme and and pittsburgh style of offense.

toilet_claw_shitty.gif

Back