%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

Scarf 2019 NFL Week 1

scarf31

CTG Vice Partner
Staff member
Going to try to pick my spots in this league...the numbers are generally solid AF.

GL to all.

Chargers -3 (-125) (1.25/1)

scarf31

CTG Vice Partner
Staff member
There is a problem with ol’ Andy Luck and shit is starting to get real. This calf problem he had is t something new and has lingered for a long ass time. Irsay today said he didn’t know when he’d be back.

Now ESPN is reporting Luck might miss the entire preseason. Hmmmm...last time the Colts dragged on about Luck with an injury this time of year, it was the shoulder and he missed the entire year.

Regardless, I think this was a tough spot for Indy to start the season and now with a highly likely shot of no Luck (or a hobbled Luck) Under center for the Baby Horsies...I’m locking the Super Chargers in now.

D-Woww

CTG Beagle Guru
Looking real bad for the Colts. If Luck is healthy they are a legit SB contender. If not tho....at least Brissett is decent but theyre in trouble

scarf31

CTG Vice Partner
Staff member
Looking real bad for the Colts. If Luck is healthy they are a legit SB contender. If not tho....at least Brissett is decent but theyre in trouble
Agreed, Dan. You telling me these teams are dead even with no Luck or a banged up Luck on a neutral?

Because that’s what a 3 indicates. No way. Win or lose, I am fully behind this play. No reps at WORST equals rust for Luck.

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates