• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Saturday Picks

real madrid vs villareal (real madrid playing home, 9-0 home record)
manchester vs tottenham.
im not gona play the african nations cup tom.
you?

yupe! might take the over senegal vs angola! will post later on, wana read and fix things up.
hope sevilla can hold up

2-1 sevilla final

8-1 Today

Will post sun picks later on
Gl

29-12-1 Capping the game
64-38 English League
14-4 Champ League

I got the Man U moneyline locked in now at -230 figuring it will only go up from there. This game at spurs I think real hard about taking them but I just don't see Man U losing at home they are playing just too well right now.

im not sure about man u, they got an english league game in four days against portsmouth. im gona check whos in and out against tottenham. ill let you know man.

Tottenham I think is bringing the big guns. My main point to this bet is that Man U won't want to lose in front of their home fans to a London team. Period.

Back