• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Saturday All Game In Games

LeRinkRat

early games @ Senators over Hosersharks 6-2 (helps my VGK) :) and Stars over @ Canucks 2-1:(

my only bet so far today Rangers +160 @ Canadiens with Alex Georgiev vs Carey Price in goal

4:00pm pacific games:
Sidney Crosby opens the scoring in Pittsburgh 39 seconds into the game 1-0 Penguins vs Flyers

Last edited:
OOPS!!! Travis Konecny for Flyers TIES 1-1 in Pittsburgh :(

AND freeking Shea Weber @ 3:53 opens the scoring in Montreal 1-0 Habs :mad:

WOW!!! Cats get the 1st two goals in Sunrise UP 2-0 on the Bugs half way thru the 1st period Frank Vatrano and Alex Barkov BUT now Alex Killorn goal cut the lead to 2-1

Oh SHIT!!! Price decides to actually play goal today and Habs up 2-0 over Rangers end of 1st with SOG's 14-8 Habs :mad:

@ Devils up 1-0 on Jets, Maple Leafs up 2-1 @ "Angry Beavers", @ Cats up 2-1 on Bugs, @ Bruins up 1-0 on Red wing and Flyers @ Penguins TIED 1-1 all end of 1st period. In Game Jets +165 @ Devils and Bugs +150 @ Cats

OOPS!!! Jonathan Huberdeau makes it 3-1 Cats 2:11 into 2nd Bugs In Game now +290 :)

AND Riley Sheahan GOAL makers it 2-1 Penguins @ 5:49 of 2nd BUT freeking Claude Giroux TIES 2-2 a minutes later :(

"The Magnificent Predlies" jumping all over cam Ward and the Blackhawks in Nashville 3-0 5 minutes into the 1st period

AND now 4-0 Canadiens 6 minutes into the 2nd. Good GOD Georgiev!!!

Ho BOY!!! Dale Weise with a Flyers shorty to take the 3-2 lead in Pittsburgh 51 seconds into the 3rd period AND Bugs just one down in Sunrise 4-3 Cats start of 3rd period :(

well some surprises in the 4:00 pacific games
Red Wings 4 @ Bruins 2 final
"Coney Island Weenies" 3 @ Bluejackets 2 final
Flyers 4 @ Penguins 2 final

freeking @ Habs 5 vs "well FUCK Mr Ranger, Boo Boo" 2 final. I think my boy Alex Georgiyev has "lost his magic feather" BUT when you get out shot 42-22 it is understandable :mad:

Oh and SURE as HELL my Cats BLOW a 4-1 mid 2nd period LEAD and LOSE 4-5 to the Bugs in OT. Panthers are just "snake bit" :thumbsdown8:

OK!!! Connor McDavid opening GOAL in Edmonton gets me TWO props!!! McDavid goal? YES +160 AND first goal any Oiler -105. 1-0 Edmonton BUT the VGK been out playing these guys the whole period. SOG's 7-1 VGK 7 minutes into 1st period and TV timeout. In Game VGK +165 :)

Last edited:
WOW just WOW!!! do NOT sleep on "Wile E Coyote" this season BEAT the SNOT out of the Blues and "E Normous" Johnson 6-1. three in a row now for Phoenix move up to tied 5th Pacific with Edmonton ahead of Vancouver and LA :)

AND @ Predators 5-2 final over the sorry ass Blackhawks as expected :rolleyes:

1-0 Oilers end of 1st @ Edmonton with SOG's 18-14 Oilers after the VGK peppered Koskinen early. In games VGK +185 @ William-Hill :(

YES!!! "Wild Bill" Karlsson GOAL TIES 1-1 in Edmonton and PAYS his "to score a goal" +200 prop!!! :breakdance:

OK!!! PP VGK on Oilers too many men with 35 seconds to GO in 2nd. TIED 1-1 end of period with game SOG's 25-20 Oilers. VGK get 1:25 PP carryover to start the 3rd. In Game Oilers +120 small "sprinkle" just in case :)

and NOW Colin Miller holding the stick negates the VGK PP AND Oliers get a minute of PP after the 4 on 4. VGK In Game just jumped to +625 :mad:

Oh SON of a BITCH!!! 2-1 Oilers final. Koskinen with 30 saves the difference tonight. I REALLY wanted "Flower" to get his 15th WIN the end of November :(

Back