• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

San Hoser Sharks @ Vegas Golden Knights game two In Game

LeRinkRat

obviously NO Evander Kane for Sharks, one game suspension for a crosscheck to the face of Pierre-Edouard Bellemare game one. "Belly" will play tonight with a full face mask. I would expect Sharks goalie Martin Jones to be on a "short leash" tonight after giving up FOUR goals in the 1st period game one

Sharks +170 (-1 1/2 +450 ) total 5 1/2 +125
VGK -185 (-1 1/2 +160) total 5 1/2 -140
1st period 1 1/2 over even / under -120
overtime? yes +290
Karlsson goal? yes +175
Marchessault goal? yes +190
Haula goal? yes +210
Neal goal? yes +210

8 minute in NO score SOG's 3-2 VGK. TV timeout. Sharks and Jones look MUCH sharper tonight so far

back to 5 on 5. had a "Grand Theft Jones" to keep it scoreless. AND as I Type "Wild Bill" Karlsson GOAL 1-0 VGK :)

OK. 1-0 VGK end of 1st BUT SOG's 9-5 Sharks in the period. 2 matching minor penalties. Karlsson goal? YES +175 gets PAID :cheers6:

back to 5 on 5 half way thru the 2nd AND NOW some "putting on the foil", Marchy and "Pickles" going BACK to 4 on 4

Good God Gertie. this series starting to get NASTY!!! BUNCH of "scrums" leads to some more 4 on 4 6 minutes to GO 2nd. TV timeout

Oh GOOD GOD!!! VGK holding = Sharks PP 30 seconds to GO in 2nd and LUCKY they did NOT get a 2nd slashing!!! 3-2 Sharks end of 2nd with SOG's 15-8 Sharks in the period and 24-13 game. besides the matching minors, penalties 3 VGK 1 Sharks and Sharks get 1:30 pp carryover to start the 3rd period. VGK with

Hokey Smoke OVERTIME TIED 3-3. VGK get 26 seconds of PP carryover to start the OT. overtime? YES +290 gets PAID :)

well I gotta hand it to the Sharks. the VGK did NOT play THEIR game tonight. never really got their forecheck going and the Sharks were beating them to open pucks. VGK really NEVER got their speed-transition game going either. will see WHAT happens in San Hoser Monday :popcorn:

Oh and the VGK took WAY too many penalties tonight. usually they stay OUT the box as good as any team in the league :nono:

That sucks. The great bargain I got on the series price Friday morning isn't looking so hot anymore.

Back