• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sammy's SB Thoughts & Musings

Teeed crushing it with the summary. Sammy you should go into business selling picks after the games are played...there’s a market out there for this kind of genius.

The key to success is switching gears. As a race driver switches gears when racing.
Majority of bettors seek mediocrity. Most people strive to be average.
Why?
Because of thinking like “hey make sure you are consistent?
Is it good to be consistent if you are achieving average results?
Consistency breeds mediocrity and average.

How does one win in life with this attitude?

Unwilling to see opportunities, unwilling to roll with punches and adapt.

The key is adapting in life. Sometimes you may change sides or views and you will end up being great.

Unless you are at the top and doing everything right I see Consistency as the WORST THING A HUMAN CAN DO.

if you are average mediocre keep being consistent with your thoughts and statements and you will have a life of mediocrity.

To be great you will change your views, your opinions, your ideas. Everything is subject to change!

No one and I mean no one should say these 3-4 things.

1- You can’t do this or that- loser mentality. You can do anything you believe in

2- Make sure you are consistent because why? Why should I be consistent? If I’m thinking wrong like an underachiever the SHOULD I CONTINUE TO KEEP THE SAME VIEWS.?

3- You can’t say anything to upset others. Make sure you conform. Another one way ticket to mediocrity.

Sammy, do you have real life friends that believe this load of crap or do you just have to try to make internet strangers believe this constant horse manure?

The damn shame is beneath all this verbal diarrhea is that you are a solid capper (especially in game)...don’t know why you’re taking the bogus narrative route when you’re opinions sway like the breeze some days.

But to each their own, brother.

Sammy, do you have real life friends that believe this load of crap or do you just have to try to make internet strangers believe this constant horse manure?

The ones that believe it are doing amaxing. Sharks. Balling out.

The ones that do not are sadly underachieving and jealous. Low level mentality.

It’s all about the mindset.

If you are average why would consistency be good?

If you don’t change your mindset you are going nowhere!

This is free advice! Free direction to dominate!!

The damn shame is beneath all this verbal diarrhea is that you are a solid capper (especially in game)...don’t know why you’re taking the bogus narrative route when you’re opinions sway like the breeze some days.

But to each their own, brother.

Boston Celtics vs Cavs. Playoffs think it was 2007 or 2008.

I had a massive 8 thousand bet on the cavs to win that series. i was so sure the cavs would win. I was convinced. After gane 1 Celtics win I was convinced I was wrong. I knew the cavs woukd lose the series. I knew the Celtics woukd win.

So I ended up switching and betting the Celtics for 14 grand. Basically switching my bet. Celtics won the series.

With money in play Wall Street style you have to switch like crazy!

The whole world has recently changed their opinions on marijuana! Where is the consistency there?

The ones that believe it are doing amaxing. Sharks. Balling out.

The ones that do not are sadly underachieving and jealous. Low level mentality.

It’s all about the mindset.

If you are average why would consistency be good?

If you don’t change your mindset you are going nowhere!

This is free advice! Free direction to dominate!!

I am being as a serious as a heart attack when I say this.

I have legitimately used some of your concepts you spewed years ago (and to be fair, you’re consistent) in how I run my company and there is no doubt that there is some legit genius in speckles of what you say. I by no means am denying that.

But the whole over-the-top clown show act in switching opinions every 2 seconds and making outrageous claims you know to be false...c’mon, my friend...you’re better than that.

If you just stuck to what you excel in, which is in-game betting and didn’t contradict yourself on 9 of every 10 posts you make, the good CTG folk might see more of the genius instead of the clown act.

Just keeping it real with you, my friend.

I have legitimately used some of your concepts you spewed years ago (and to be fair, you’re consistent) in how I run my company and there is no doubt that there is some legit genius in speckles of what you say. I by no means am denying that.

But the whole over-the-top clown show act in switching opinions every 2 seconds and making outrageous claims you know to be false...c’mon, my friend...you’re better than that.

If you just stuck to what you excel in, which is in-game betting and didn’t contradict yourself on 9 of every 10 posts you make, the good CTG folk might see more of the genius instead of the clown act.

Fair enough! I can respect comments that can better me. It’s all about becoming better.

A lot of things I do is I decide who is going to win. But then I will add comedy and outrageous statements. There’s a little madness in every success story.
It keeps things fun and entertaining. The best part of succeeding and life is the path. rg

Fair enough! I can respect comments tha can better me. It’s all about becoming better.

A lot of things I do is I decide who is going to win. But then I will add comedy and outrageous statements. There’s a little madness in every success story.
It keeps things fun and entertaining. The best part of succeeding and life is the path. I do

Totally agree Sammy my man....it's the journey that matters most....love your addition to the forum....I recognize the validity of your posts and enjoy the comic prose in which it is presented....don't let the naysayers (not scarf, his post was well intentioned) slow down your act....go Pats...."Belichick" is a great read and totally goes to your point

Last edited:
Hey Sammy, here's some 'universe' for you...

I just read that the official who missed the blatant PI on the Saints last week was also at one time a CFL official and he worked the '96 Grey Cup game. That game was also decided by a blown call when Doug Flutie clearly fumbled on a first down sneak but Jake (the snake) Ireland missed/ignored it. That first down gave basically sealed the win for the Argos (although an Adrion Smith pick six doubly sealed it at the end).

Sammy : your avatar changes so much it’s hard to recognize you. I plan to play on Patriots ML, risking more thyan usual . Not a helluva lot more , about 2-3 x. Is that still your recommended play ?
I’m a new Englander, Red Sox fan first, Celtics last. Patriots/Bruins, flip a coin.
Thank you for all your contributions to the forum.

if Rams score 37 they win...imo

Pretty safe assumption I’d say, maybe not these days (lol) but I really believe rams d can keep pats in the 20s. I don’t see rams scoring 30+ either. I seem to be huge minority in thinking neither team cracks 30. I like both defenses plus when these offenses having their way it not like either quick strikes like kc, I’d expect all pats scores to come via 10+ play drives, maybe 1 exception if they get a turnover or hit rams w some kind of trick play.. Imo both teams gonna really work to establish running games early on. Maybe rams pass early to try to set up the run later but either way I see both w a lot of rushing attempts.

Sammy : your avatar changes so much it’s hard to recognize you. I plan to play on Patriots ML, risking more thyan usual . Not a helluva lot more , about 2-3 x. Is that still your recommended play ?
I’m a new Englander, Red Sox fan first, Celtics last. Patriots/Bruins, flip a coin.
Thank you for all your contributions to the forum.

Patriots all day!

I saw a rabbit in my yard two days ago Sammy.
I have never seen a rabbit in my neighborhood before.
They are all over the place on some of the golf courses a short drive away but I have never seen one here.
Maybe that is a sign.

I wanted to say Good Bye Sammy. I know if The Patriots lose, then CTG loses you. You could always come back under a new handle, you just need to get a new i.p. address so they don't know its you. Then again. Maybe by 8 on the west, 11 on the east, I'll be back to say you da man! Peace and Love, Peace and Love.

We might have Gronk and Sammy retiring in the same game?!

Could be.

Destiny! Cannot change destiny

Whatever is meant to happen will happen

If it’s meant for me to remain here, the Pats will win.

If other adventures are in my path sadly the rams will win, and I will be gone!!

No nerves no stress only acceptance.

Please have Pats win:

Could be.

If other adventures are in my path sadly the rams will win, and I will be gone!!

Could be.

You drive me nuts with how ridiculous some of your statements go out on a limb for, but good call, sir.

You know I enjoy busting your balls whether you’re right or wrong, so only fair to give you due credit when you’re right.

I love this place because of all the different opinions that make me question my positions on things...

You certainly are a character, Sammy.

Congrats on the win today, pal.

Hi-fives all around in here, but who was it that was mocking the vacation - investment post of Sammy's?

Everything is so relative and we all have different tolerances of risk. It amazes me how others chime in with such detailed critiques. Good luck to all. Keep winning.

You're the best Sammy.

Did you know the Patriots have the most draft picks this year in the top 100 picks?

They'll have no weaknesses next year, at all.

You're the best Sammy.

Did you know the Patriots have the most draft picks this year in the top 100 picks?

They'll have no weaknesses next year, at all.

Gotta believe kc is gonna do everything in their power to improve that defense. Let’s be real, 1 stop on any of those 3rd and lomgs in ot and chiefs win that game. Houston just has to fix their oline and they be tough. Colts gonna do nothing but get better, imo the road to the Sb will be tougher in the afc next year, pats should certainly be the favs tho.

Gotta believe kc is gonna do everything in their power to improve that defense. Let’s be real, 1 stop on any of those 3rd and lomgs in ot and chiefs win that game. Houston just has to fix their oline and they be tough. Colts gonna do nothing but get better, imo the road to the Sb will be tougher in the afc next year, pats should certainly be the favs tho.

Chiefs absolutely could have won that game, but they didn't. Dee Ford offsides was a mental error typical of most NFL teams- Chiefs beat themselves-
Houston's window has closed-- A washed up Johnathon Joseph and Honey Badger and JJ GURLEY WATT who also dissappears in playoffs will not get it done. Hopkins will be out of his PRIME by the time Houston fixes these issues.

Colts have Luck who can put 2 good playoff games in a row, and then LAYS an absolute EGG in his third game and acts like he is throwing left handed or trying to throw a medicine ball? He just doesent bring his game some days--

The reason the Pats are already going to the superbowl again next season is obvious---

No other organization has surrounded itself with a TOP RATE organziational structure--- Seahawks had a smart front office and was ahead of the rest of the NFL but they were finished after losing that superbowl to BILL--

Houston, Colts, Chiegs, Broncos, Chargers, all their organziations are being run like a strip club-- Ego based management- favoritism- bad decisions- nepotisim-- NO rules- lack of discipline--

Patriots on the other hand are run like a fortune 500 company with shareholders- Pats run their team like a company-- the rest of the league is running their team like a strip club.

The Rams were smoke and mirrors- They were overrated- Quite possibley the worst team to ever make a supoerbowl-

Which team in 2019 will RUN THEIR TEAM LIKE A FORTUNE 500 company?? Pats will-- Eagles did a few years ago-They were smart that season- Pederson REich etc-

The Pats are younger now-- I think they will find GRONK and Edelmen successors in the draft and then they will be ready for another run at another 3 superbowls--

The NFL is evolving, changing very fast-- Only the PATS understand this---- THey can play many different ways and still beat you easily--

I think moving forward this PATS team will WIN TITLES with their defense and their running game--- THey will still throw but will throw less to keep Brady healthy and playing for an easy 5-7 more seasons--

Pats are built for success in any era, vs any competition- THey are running this league like its the 1960's..

I believe the Pats take a more business approach to winning- They are wiser- Have a system- Act like winners- Play like winners- accountable- Focussed--

IF you guys still dont believe me after this years PATS win which made me a $$$$$$$ I cannot help you any further.

One final Quote to sum up this dynasty we know as the PATS-- I know many still don't believe in myself or the Pats-- But that's understandable.

The Pats Won this year and will continue to keep winning in the upcoming seasons for 1 reason that I know to be true--

"You can't win in life, if you are losing in your mind." Change your thoughts and it will change your Life

Pats are mind Winners, their minds work better- They can focus, concentrate and are winners in their own minds-- The reason they continue to win is that the other teams are basically LOSERS in their own minds--

Congrats to all that followed my Pats Ml play- My only regret is that I didnt bet more as it was the easiest win I had seen in years- Winners vs Pretenders-

Kc’s scheme and offense is Elite. It’s on pats level. They showed that all year.

Defensively I thought they were decent, a few plays by Eric berry or Dee Ford lining up correctly and they win.

I’ll be first to admit the best team doesent always win. Kc likely was the best team in the nfl this season.

However the Pats are like sharks. If they bite you and they don’t finish you, you can bet they will come back and finish you off.

Pats are too good to be given a second chance. It takes your best game to beat them.

I noticed this season that there was no perfect team that would play mistake free. Kc almost did.

Chargers were exposed for the frauds they were. I don’t want to ever hear anything about mr reproduction. He has played for ever and stinks.

Teams shouldn’t look at their players and should try to build genius front offices. gm to coach to culture to staff. Everybody has to be on point.

Pats are not a player oriented team other than Brady.

Their culture and system is like on Googles level.

They are just so far ahead of the league in which they treat football like a high pressured Fortune 500 conpany

Their culture is winning at any cost. Cheating drugs they don’t care.

They are always prepared and just a tough team to beat.

Are they beatable? Yes they are.

Eagles beat them by playing awesome. They earned it. Doug Pederson out coached Bill. He made all the gutsy moves.

Other teams are weak minded. Sean Peyton acting all idiotic in that game. Run the ball kill clock and you win.

I think this is the state of the league.

Seattle and Denver were building all time great defenses. Good Enough to beat the pats. However both didn’t last very long????

Pats have lasted for 18 years now. That’s system not the players.

Truth be told I am an organizational expert. I understand the dynamics. Guys like Ginger Garrett John elway really are ridiculous.
Many of the Nfl hires are nepotism hires based on friendships etc.

The golden state warriors are doing it with talent not system. Golden state was garbage before they started amazing superstars.

Back