• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rockets Over 225

I know it didn't

That's more me being sarcastic
Lol. I'm not used to gambling on the overs and needing 225pts just to push. That is a crazy pace of scoring, especially when there's a scoring drought. They needed only 39pts in the 4th qrtr and with 2 minutes left they still hadn't covered. The NBA has become a 3pt shooting contest.

Seems like the early games Overs have been hitting easier than the late games... Still licking my wounds with the Clippers game two nights ago and Lakers last night that wasn't even close

Seems like the early games Overs have been hitting easier than the late games... Still licking my wounds with the Clippers game two nights ago and Lakers last night that wasn't even close
Yeah, seems way ..

Granted Lakers and Clips play better defense than most (or at least when they want too).

Back