• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rocket Mortgage

7115 Viktor Hovland (1st Rnd) -150*

Rocket Mortgage Classic - Detroit Golf Club - Detroit, MI
vs Harold Varner III (1st Rnd)

Gl everyone...

Tony, Bubba and EVR to start for me...shall add as well goes...

The price fluctuation this week has been wild.

Bryce gonna run away with this thing...I say he wins by about 5 shots...only hesitation is ending the day on bogey...

He will be about +200 overnight.

Bryson should win but he probably won’t. This way they can keep talking all day about a guy who doesn’t win. Please Tiger come back.

R3

kisner over straka -129
Webb over Kirk -250
Hovland Over Tringale -230

more juice on a holiday for me -GL everyone

Bryce gonna run away with this thing...I say he wins by about 5 shots...only hesitation is ending the day on bogey...

He will be about +200 overnight.

About right on his good call. Webb is right there too though. One of these two should win it but it’s golf so who knows. Hatton is interesting.. still 16-1 and only 3 back.

Redman had a bad round, but is still right there....Hovland should go off tomorrow.

Round 3 only:

Werenski +100 vs Armour: Armour was lights out on the par 3's R2. I doubt that continues...

Ventura +115 vs Kim: up and comer vs a guy who I think is worth of fading at plus money...

I played Wolff in all 6 of my DK teams as well as Wesley Bryan. Hadley screwed me though and missed the cut on the number. Otherwise I had a combination of Simpson, Hatton, Hubbard, Stuard and Matsu. Very frustrating! T65 and ties seems to cut a lot of guys out. I think 70 would’ve brought more in. Not 100% sure if it would’ve played or not but I know it was close to the number.

Came back this morning and added Pat Perez -105 over Lanto Griffin and Burns +100 over Champ. Hope everyone has a happy 4th!

two man race i think....

bigger money for me tomorrow...give it a whirl.

Rocket Mortgage Classic - Matthew Wolff +145 ....3/4.35

Rocket Mortgage Classic - Bryson DeChambeau +210....2/4.20

Bryson looks a little weary and worn out after playing all these weeks in a row....I'll be fading him today. Merritt +250 and +1/2 +200.

Pretty obvious the talent Wolff has. Hes missed a couple bunnies on the back or this would be very interesting. Hes had a coue stretches this week where he's gone very low. Was a nervous start for sure.

Pretty obvious the talent Wolff has. Hes missed a couple bunnies on the back or this would be very interesting. Hes had a coue stretches this week where he's gone very low. Was a nervous start for sure.

He will be better with more experience. Looked mentally out of it today.. Got too upset about his misses.

Bryce killed it after that penalty.

Bryson is underrated clutch.

An amazing team player also.

I wish Augusta would hurry up and get here. He will be having wedges/9 iron into 13 and 15. This was the first week where he could let his driver go and he averaged 350+ for the week.

By the way what the hell is Tiger doing? I thought for sure he would be playing next week.

Last edited:
Bryson is underrated clutch.

An amazing team player also.

I wish Augusta would hurry up and get here. He will be having wedges/9 iron into 13 and 15. This was the first week where he could let his driver go and he averaged 350+ for the week.

By the way what the hell is Tiger doing? I thought for sure he would be playing next week.

Why would he play two weeks in a row?

Obviously he is playing Memorial. No reason to play in the goofy one next week beforehand.

He'll have a possible WGC (maybe?) the week before Harding Park... that is going to be an interesting decision for him

Ended up being a pretty crap week for me but that happens when you bet golf sometimes (a lot of times). I got lucky (unlucky) when I was able to post a live bet on Wolff at 7-1 just seconds after Bryson went in the water. As someone already said.. he makes a few putts on that back 9 and it might have been a playoff. Oh well! Congrats to those who hit on Bryson. Onto The Memorial Part 1!

I thought Tiger would want to play in an event with no fans. Isn't the second event expecting some amount of fans?

I thought Tiger would want to play in an event with no fans. Isn't the second event expecting some amount of fans?

No fans for the 2nd event at Muirfield.

It is gonna take some balls to be the first tourney with fans.

Kentucky Derby will be the big test. If they have 75k there in September and it doesn't blow up others will follow.

Back