• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rest of December Discussion Thread...

I am unsure about this game. One problem with simply betting it over is tomorrow Atlanta is at the Bulls That seems a major distraction

Holy shit...

I took GSW ML early 4th to free roll Phx ML from the start of game...saw 76-65..

39-18 4th?? wild stuff.

Actually it was a Really good day of the week for GS and I am seeing real indications that cheating is starting to be wide spread again

Trends
In-Depth Trends

Covers Hot Trend

Over is 4-0 in Thunder last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.

Covers Hot Trend

Over is 6-0-1 in Thunder last 7 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.

Covers Hot Trend

Thunder are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Sunday games.

Covers Hot Trend

Over is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.

Covers Hot Trend

Under is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 road games.
Game is 209.5 and has dropped from 212
2 over refs I am definitely shifting to live betting as a guard but may bet this direct

It seems to me the question is not if games are being fixed but how many are now being fixed everyday
Does anyone really believe the Miami game today

We have entered the UpsideDown segment of the nba season. For the next few weeks everything will be dark and gray and senseless and dangerous, with little snowflakes or pieces of ash whirling around the picture...

Back