• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

RBC Heritage

CPA-hole

Good night, Duke, and sweet dreams!
Surprisingly deep field this week. Interesting strategies this week on how to handle the guys that were on the leaderboard at Augusta last week. Friday weather looks bad. Probably lots of wind throughout the week. It was an absolute burial for me last week. Trying to get some back this week.

Tommy Fleetwood +2350
Marc Leishman +4550

These are basically value plays. These are pretty much the same odds they had to win at Augusta last week. I'll take a shot on them even though Leishman killed me last week.

Matt Wallace +100 over Charley Hoffman
Keith Mitchell -130 over Kaymer
Furyk -190 over Cink (This looks too easy)
Pepperell -105 over Joel Dahman

Great old style course, awesome finish. I always hate this is after The Masters. They still get a solid field though. Plenty of drama on 18 and a great backdrop.

The first three matchups look good. Eddie is a WC, this might be a good spot to shine in the US.

I maybe higher on Eddie than most. Has that 3rd at the Players. Don't think it's too long before he wins on the tour.

And yes, this is a fun course. Don't have to drive it real straight or long to be effective. Good help Spieth. I'M still not playing him in anything, but could see him contend this week.

Surprisingly deep field this week. Interesting strategies this week on how to handle the guys that were on the leaderboard at Augusta last week. Friday weather looks bad. Probably lots of wind throughout the week. It was an absolute burial for me last week. Trying to get some back this week.

Tommy Fleetwood +2350
Marc Leishman +4550

These are basically value plays. These are pretty much the same odds they had to win at Augusta last week. I'll take a shot on them even though Leishman killed me last week.

Matt Wallace +100 over Charley Hoffman
Keith Mitchell -130 over Kaymer
Furyk -190 over Cink (This looks too easy)
Pepperell -105 over Joel Dahman

I played Eddie Pepperell even over Matt Wallace only because "WALL-E" was a CUT at the Masters last week. [even] vs [+4] after the 1st round. Irishman Shane Lowrey 1st round leader at [-6] with five more tied 2nd [-5] and eight more at [-4]. none of the "top guns" like DJ. "X" or "The Mole" could putt for beans 1st round off their Masters :confused:

2nd round matchup

Hadwin -115 vs Conners- Looks like Conners may have finally hit that mental wall after playing so many weeks in a row. Pretty rough 41 on the final 9 Thursday. I have always liked Hadwin as well so going to give this one a shot...

Donald shouldnt be -170 but I cannot pull the trigger on KJ

got two CUT winners after 2nd round with Eddie Pepperell [-2] over Matt Wallace [+7] and Matt Kuchar [-4] over Bryson DeChambeau [+1]. sweating Ian Poulter [-4] over Webb Simpson [even] going into Saturday :)

well looks like it is Dustin Johnson's tourney to win with the solo lead at [-10] then 1st and 2nd round leader Shane Lowry tied 2nd with Ian Poulter and journeyman Rory Sabbatini one back at [-9]. then six more at [-8]

adjusted final round "to win" odds at Westgate
Dustin Johnson +125
Ian Poulter +550
Patrick Cantlay [-8] +800
Shane Lowry +1000
Rory Sabbatini+1400

CRAZY finish the final round with DJ "blowing up" [+6] for tourney [-4]. Tiawanese player C. T. Pan with his first PGA win ever with [-4] for [-12] while Matt Kuchar [-4] for [-11] solo 2nd. Pan was adjusted "to win" 25-1 going into Sunday. the way "Kooch" has played this season so far it is time to grab him at 50-1 for the PGA Championship May 15th thru 19th at the Bethpage Black course

"The Poulter-geist" failed along with DJ final round BUT held on for a [+2] for [-7] WIN over Webb Simpson [even] for [-6] which gave me a much needed three match SWEEP this week :)

Last edited:
Back