• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

RBC Heritage @ Hilton Head, SC - Harbour Town

geauxgolfer

I forgot to post my other plays on here for the Colonial but I ended up cashing the 66/1 Berger ticket!

I'm starting my RBC Heritage card with these plays:

To Win:
Tony Finau 50/1
Ian Poulter 66/1
Jason Day 66/1
Byeong-Hun An 80/1
Scott Piercy 150/1
Emiliano Grillo 200/1
Sam Burns 275/1

I will be looking for some discounted numbers during live play on a few guys closer to the top of the board.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Congrats on that 66-1 hit! I had Rose and thought he had that putt on 18. Wish he hadn’t missed a 2 footer the day before and it wouldn’t have mattered.

Early looks:

Im 29-1
Simpson 26-1

I’ll be on them probably in some form. Discount on Webb after a missed cut last week. He’s great here. And he has 5 kids! Was probably a bit rusty :)

Thanks guys!

I've added:

To Win
Rafa Cabrera Bello 80/1
Patrick Rodgers 125/1
Rory Sabbatini 125/1

Doubles
Uihlein + Reed 666/1
Uihlein + RCB 1862/1
Uihlein + Cauley 2897/1

I've got Woodland, Reed, and Rose circled...will try to snag at least one of these in-play.

:cheers6:

Gotta love the rush of live FRL betting! Thought for sure that EVR ticket was gonna cash, but he just fizzled out. I ended up hedging large with Poulter at 4/1 for FRL and it somehow held up. Well, at least enough for a 2-way dead heat finish. I was pretty lucky to have Webber finish with 8 consecutive pars. Thought I was toast. I even had to dodge a Palmer surge at the end.

My card ended up looking like this:

Webb Simpson $93.80 (25-1) to win $2345.
SungJae Im $40 (25-1) to win $1000.
SungJae Im $30 (34-1) to win $1020.
Corey Conners $33 (90-1) to win $2986.
Joel Dahmen $47 (95-1) to win $4500.
Shane Lowry $24 (82-1) to win $1963.
Gary Woodland $29 (41-1) to win $1200.

Went kinda crazy on this tournament I don’t usually bet this many guys. Saw SungJae at that number after betting the 25-1 and added more. Two live ones going into the weekend!

Time to get back in the saddle...

Hovland -125 vs CT Pan
W Clark -115 vs Ryder

3rd round only bets

Looking forward to the card tomorrow at Belmont. I hope it is a good positive showcase for horse racing

Time to get back in the saddle...

Hovland -125 vs CT Pan
W Clark -115 vs Ryder

3rd round only bets

Looking forward to the card tomorrow at Belmont. I hope it is a good positive showcase for horse racing
Alright!

GL.

Let's go hatton!

Have pretourney futures on

Hatton

Finau (maybe)
Mcilroy (meh)

Woodland (done)

Day/xander (definitely done)

I added garcia after round 1 because of geaux (thank you either way)

1 DK milly maker lineup has 5 golfers in top 25 right now plus woodland (so mad about his double water blowup)

Took some R3 matchups today (Tie no bet)

DJ -186 vs Hughes
Brooks -167 vs Poulter
NeSmith -122 vs Vegas
Fitzpatrick -122 vs Ancer
Woof. Not a good day for me here. Expected Vegas and Ancer to cool down - Vegas did but NeSmith self imploded

What a move by Hatton. He needed 4-5 birdies on the back yesterday to make the cut and now he's sharing the lead. Need him for Top 10 bet. And how about Sergio? Guy was dead before the break and now he looks great....strokes gained numbers have been great.

Should be a wild finish tomorrow with so many guys in striking distance.

I've researched the last 7 RBC Heritage winners, their age, and where each one ended up finishing in SG Putting, Around the Green, Approach, Tee to Green, and Off the Tee. Based on this research, the top 3 most likely winners of the 2020 RBC Heritage are (in order):

1. Joel Dahmen
2. Webb Simpson
3. Ian Poulter

This year's event is a little different with the stronger field though, so take this with a grain of salt.

Good luck!

I've researched the last 7 RBC Heritage winners, their age, and where each one ended up finishing in SG Putting, Around the Green, Approach, Tee to Green, and Off the Tee. Based on this research, the top 3 most likely winners of the 2020 RBC Heritage are (in order):

1. Joel Dahmen
2. Webb Simpson
3. Ian Poulter

This year's event is a little different with the stronger field though, so take this with a grain of salt.

Good luck!
Awesome stuff.

1. Joel Dahmen
2. Webb Simpson
3. Ian Poulter

Good luck!

Maybe I should put some money on Poulter Round 4 to hedge my bets on the other two?

Andrew Landry comes pretty close to ticking all the SG boxes too, but at 3 shots back, I just don't see that big group ahead of him backing up too much. Could be a good long shot play.

Those dead heat finishes are killer. Sooo close to a decent payout on Leader after 3rd if Ancer makes that putt. Oh well. I've managed to eat pretty deep into any eventual profits now, but I caved and hedged a bit with Webber...that approach shot on 15 yesterday :oops:

I also had to have some Ancer action today, so I threw in a NASCAR double.

Today's Sweat List
Niemann
Noren
EVR
Palmer
Hatton
Connors
Sergio
Dahmen
Poulter
Webb

Great week of golf capped with another big hit! Congrats to those who had Webb. Amazing back 9 when it looked like he had nothing going.

Back