• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Presidents Cup Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Captain Woods has picked his last 4... Tony, Capt America, Woodland and Eldrick Woods. I'm excited for this to be in December. It comes at the perfect time.

What do you think about picking captain america?

Could have easily avoided him with rickie or kiz

Hate that Kisner didn't make it, but it's whatever. This tournament is a joke.

Reed will be on a lot more teams (Ryder and President) they might as well try to figure out a way to bring him back into the mix.

BTW how much money would you have lost if 5 years ago you would have bet that neither Fowler or Spieth would be on a US team for the next 2 decades?

Interesting here. I'd figure Kisner to be honest. Rickie hasn't played in awhile, right? He just got married etc. I dunno ...

Still wish they'd try some new blood and see if they find something that would work in the Ruder Cup. I know thats next year and players can go off form, but try something different for once.

Fwiw, I laid it with the US next week yesterday at -300

I see that number climbing as we speak.

Lotta first timers for the INT squad and they also lost Jason Day to an injury.

This should be a romp.

Agreed. This should be a romp but I wanna see these US guys ban together. Have a good time laugh, cut up get them ready for the Ryder Cup.
If I were Woods. I would mix and match guys and Pre prep for the Ryder Cup.
This US team can grow together as a group.

Any guesses for strong performers or guys who get the most opportunities to play? DFS purposes

FAST FAST FAST is the name of the game at Royal Melbourne... have you seen these greens?? The fairways are like concrete. Can’t just hang out there gotta have some strategy.

It’s currently Wednesday 9:48am in Melbourne
I need to keep track of this because I have no idea what time they’ll start Pacific time

No surprise on JT and Tiger. Thomas plays very well when paired with Tiger as is and they have a great chemistry

I love that Tiger is going out first. He wants to set the tone and get the match done asap so he can be involved with the other matches.

No surprise on JT and Tiger. Thomas plays very well when paired with Tiger as is and they have a great chemistry

I love that Tiger is going out first. He wants to set the tone and get the match done asap so he can be involved with the other matches.

Yep, love the big boss move by Tiger first

What do you think his schedule is? Skips one at least right?

Yep, love the big boss move by Tiger first

What do you think his schedule is? Skips one at least right?
Freddy said that he will play 3 days.

So, wed, off thursday...play fri morning and sit friday afternoon then singles sat

Friday is only day with two rounds. He could play two but I would think he wants to captain the late one and rest as well.

Tomorrow should favor US a bit more but who knows. Ernie has them soooo prepared. Impressive.

Any guesses about priced to hoist the cup come tomorrow morning? Or, if anyone sees it now (I cant find it anywhere yet)........

I'm would be interested at the USA at the shorter odds than pre-cup odds.....thinking USA even money (ish)

I don't think it will be EV Jimmy. I'm guessing something like 130-140 to be honest. I'm not saying that's correct but I think it will be at least that.

Us has always crushed em in the foursomes but damn Ernie

Sitting Li again, guy may not play till sunday

Plus starting tomorrow with louis and scott, he wants to set the tone big time

Back