• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Preseason Chatter

3 games Friday. We have 1am, 730am start times for two of the games. Clips vs rockets in Hawaii.

I dabbled in a bit last night and took the magic who already had a game under their belt. Knicks as small favs on the road and the under. Luckily 3-0. Not sure what to make of the games today.

Last edited:
Hoping pop doesn’t care much yet again. Jimmy buckets debut with capable guards and wings. Zingis is gonna sit and play the back to back tomorrow in Detroit. Have to think Carlisle won’t run the 1s so much as he will want to surround zingis with them in Detroit tomorrow.

Gonna play....
Miami Heat -4
Okc Thunder +4 (in Tulsa)

Hoping pop doesn’t care much yet again. Jimmy buckets debut with capable guards and wings. Zingis is gonna sit and play the back to back tomorrow in Detroit. Have to think Carlisle won’t run the 1s so much as he will want to surround zingis with them in Detroit tomorrow.

Gonna play....
Miami Heat -4
Okc Thunder +4 (in Tulsa)
Good stuff and gl

Even though the Mavs sat Porzingis and Doncic (last minute), I think it's obvious Carlisle doesn't care about preseason buckets. Word is that they were free to set their schedule, so why the back to back? Even with the two mentioned above playing tonight, I think Detroit will get the win tonight. They had great execution on offense and shot selection, but didn't fall thru. The travel last night after running up and down with OKC will sure take it's toll. I expect Dallas to lead early but fade late. I hope Detroit shoots a better clip tonight.

Detroit +2.5 and ML

Gonna ride the hot Orlando Magic once again. They are clicking offensively and Fultz looks reborn. The Hawks have young talent as well, but I don't think they are as cohesive as the Magic, with the bigs holding down the frontcourt in Bamba, Gordon, and Vucevic.

Orlando +1 and ML

I'm gonna ride the other Florida team as well, even after the back to back. This Hornets team, even though they hung with Boston, is still young and missing key pieces from previous years. They will play hard no doubt, but I think Miami will be poised and execute more efficiently. Miami is thin in the frontcourt but no threat really posed from Charlotte. I expect this to be slower pace game too maybe in the 205s.

Miami -1 and ML
Under 219.5

Awesome man. Appreciate the write-ups.
thanks bar. Could not believe the mystics could not hang on to the 4 pt lead late, coming back from 16 down. Wow. I had a parlay that paid 16 to 1 had they won. But backed it up with a sun series win at 6 to 1. Not sure what to do with it tomorrow. Probably bet enough wash ml to get the initial bet back.

should have waited a bit. Bought back Charlotte ml at -130.

Miami -1 (-110)
Charlotte ml (-130)
Now up to -150 and -3 by the way.

Goran Dragic (rest, knee), Jimmy Butler (rest, illness), Kelly Olynyk (knee) and Justise Winslow (rest) will not suit up for Wednesday's preseason game against the Hornets.

Hopefully Dallas doesn't play the starters so much in 2h.
This is exactly my thought. If it was available in preseason, I would have played Dallas 1h and Detroit 2h. But not possible at least with my book.
Regret betting off Miami but I still have the ML. Under is promising.

This is exactly my thought. If it was available in preseason, I would have played Dallas 1h and Detroit 2h. But not possible at least with my book.
Regret betting off Miami but I still have the ML. Under is promising.
Stons were down 11, I turned it on and they went on a 7-0 run. Guess I gotta watch a bit more.

Luka already played 27 min... Unicorn 18.... Both jacked up 18 shots.
Lmao at unicorn. Die hard mavs fan I am. Appreciative of what dirk did in 2011 after losing it to Miami the first time. And of course running into the warriors BC (before curry)

Lmao at unicorn. Die hard mavs fan I am. Appreciative of what dirk did in 2011 after losing it to Miami the first time. And of course running into the warriors BC (before curry)
That was such a fun run man. I enjoyed that playoffs from the Mavs so much. Dirk, obviously, was just amazing .

Missed this one yesterday. Just posted in WNBA thread.
NBAPARLAY (4 TEAMS)
[548] MIA HEAT -4-110
[552] OKL THUNDER (N) +143
[607] WAS MYSTICS PK-110
[607] TOTAL o174-110
(WAS MYSTICS vrs CON SUN)
100 / 1590

This one has a chance.

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) - Ticket#:253439789
Placed: Oct 09 11:37 AM
[558] DET PISTONS +110 PENDING
Date: Oct 09 07:05 PM
[561] ORL MAGIC +1-110 PENDING
Date: Oct 09 07:35 PM
[563] MIA HEAT -120 PENDING
[564] TOTAL u219½-110
(MIA HEAT vrs CHA HORNETS) PENDING
50 To Win 651

Full crowd at this game. Silver called the bluff (not gonna chat about that here but just noting).

Giles, Ulis and Joseph were DNP in their 2 game stint against Indiana in of all places, India. Sacramento is 12 hours from Mumbai, coming back on a 24 hour flight. Kings are already porous on defense and factor in some jet lag and lack of normalcy, this equates to something similar to the first game back home after a 5 day roadie. It's also been noted that Dedmon is an upgrade in resistance as a rim protector than Cauley Stein as well as offensively. In India, the Kings allowed the Pacers to get to 130 twice. Hopefully they work on their defense a bit, even dead legged with offense on the "will come around approach" per Walton. I know this is preseason and many more factors are in play, but I'll back the Suns here. I also like pairing this Suns bet with the under, which jumped a tick up to 229.5 as I put it in for even. Not concerned with the movement. I would be very surprised if the Suns do not cover +4.5 if it goes over the 229.5 total. First to 115 wins, let's call it 116-109, Suns win. As I'm typing this, I see the total rise to 232. Always concerned when I'm on the wrong side of the movement.

Once again.
Suns +4.5 (some ML at +165)
Suns/Kings under 229.5

Warriors at home again and Wolves on the road again. I like the Wolves in this spot as the Warriors are still without their top end talent in Durant and Klay, and new pieces in the mix. I like the Wolves bench versus the Warriors bench as well. Interesting note, all Wolves preseason games are on the road, except for the exhibition vs Maccabi on Sunday.

Wolves +2

Give me the Nuggets who are fine tuning their core, giving MPJ minutes, and Jokic should be playing tonight, versus the Clippers who will sit Kawhi and George. Hard to work on your rotation when your top two are out. I expect Doc to not run too much of his vets and see what they have in the young talent. Clippers will hang around but fall short. Going with another road team. Yikes.

Nuggets -4

Aren’t teams pretty wasted for a while after they get back from overseas? Overseas games set up a kind of a super situation? I’m reading Kerr is going to sit some gs players apparently because he sees the Lakers as being in a weakened state...Davis awaiting mri results to see how long before he plays again, Warriors listed at +1.5 at BM.

Aren’t teams pretty wasted for a while after they get back from overseas? Overseas games set up a kind of a super situation? I’m reading Kerr is going to sit some gs players apparently because he sees the Lakers as being in a weakened state...Davis awaiting mri results to see how long before he plays again, Warriors listed at +1.5 at BM.
Never mind — I’m not seeing a lot of examples of teams getting clobbered after they get back from overseas...

Lakers trying to clown on the Dubs, they will play this team like it's the Finals every chance they get.

LeCramps narcissism in full swing and it filters to all on his roster.

This picture from last night's game sums it up.

Scurry getting totally violated. Those are some mid-March playoff race grade-A hacks right there...

Also if free agency wasnt so huge this year, more people would be talking and the kings up in Sacramento as a squad that can take the next leap

Bagley is a baaaaaaaaaaaad man

They are so fun to watch

Back