Bet at 5dimes

PLEASE HELP-BETONLINE

wiseplayer

My balance says 0.00. WTF is going on???
I have a message into them. I also have my daily figures to prove I have a lot more in my account.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Send me a PM with details. All details... Name account number etc. Whatever you think of to help and I'll contact our guy.

wiseplayer

The activity in the transaction report are all bogus. My credit card upgrades have all been charged. Theres nothing that has transpired within my account to be in this state.

wiseplayer

Thx. I have not heard from them. I sent them pictures of my transactions. This is a blatant error or I'm being flat out ripped off.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Thx. I have not heard from them. I sent them pictures of my transactions. This is a blatant error or I'm being flat out ripped off.

The great thing with BOL is they have tremendous customer service towards our site. They generally figure it out in a timely manner. If they are at fault, it will be fixed and if the player is at fault they will be shown why.

:shake:

wiseplayer

They're telling me I had an upgrade from January rejected and reversed back. I talked to my bank and nowhere in my transactions has a charged been reversed nor is there anything pending.
There's some bullshit going on here. I've sent these fuckers a lot of money and now they randomly shut my account over $266??? They won't show me the notification sent from my bank??? Fuck these mutherfuckers!

wiseplayer

They're not interested in helping BAR. Just calling it like it is. They shutdown a substantial amount over a $266 transaction at the beginning of January??? Little weird isn't it? Why not show me this notification they received? They wanted me to talk to my bank and I did. Nothing happened on their end. They need to charge this amount back to my card and reinstate my account minus the $266. That would be the right thing to do if they're capable of doing the right thing.

wiseplayer

Lastly, they had the nerve to say they would reinstate the account if I western union the $266 to them??? Really??? They have my $266 and the rest of the money in my account and now they will only accept a western union upgrade from me.
I've been a long time customer and this is how quickly they shut things down? Exactly an entity you don't want to do business with.

wiseplayer

They've already removed the option to use a credit card which is the only method I use. All this without contacting me or responding to my email. All this after sending them the amount of money I've upgraded over the years. All this over a $266 transaction from 4 months ago. Very solid business model. Where's my $266 credit back???

wiseplayer

Here's my question BAR. They obviously have the $266 because they said they're gonna credit this back. Why would they give it back 4 months later? If that's truly the case, why isn't the $266 taken out of my balance and allow me to play with the remaining balance? I sense bullshit on their end. Not 1 reply back yet either. I want to see the notice they received from my bank stating this issue. My bank says nothing waa sent to them. I see a $75 fee being added to this nonsense. Just the manner in how they're handling this has red flags all over it.

wiseplayer

BAR, They just got a letter yesterday from my bank rejecting $266 from January 6th transaction. My credit card said they have nothing indicating this. Betonline has the $266 and they're crediting it back to my card?? How is it rejected if they have it???

DeadEyeDuckie

How did this end up for you? Just curious to see how/if it was resolved. Kinna sounds like the issue I just had with heritage sports where suddenly I got charged back for a deposit they claim I made back in the start of March but pretty much every question I ask gets answered with "you have to check with your bank". In my case though, I swear on my life I didn't make a deposit on that date/time heritage is claiming. I wasnt even playing with them at the time, I was actually at BOL lol.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
How did this end up for you? Just curious to see how/if it was resolved. Kinna sounds like the issue I just had with heritage sports where suddenly I got charged back for a deposit they claim I made back in the start of March but pretty much every question I ask gets answered with "you have to check with your bank". In my case though, I swear on my life I didn't make a deposit on that date/time heritage is claiming. I wasnt even playing with them at the time, I was actually at BOL lol.
It's still being looked at by BOL.