• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Playoff Umpires, weather, etc.

These are the starting of the rotation for each of the LDS. They rotate clockwise each game as usual. So Barksdale will do game 2 in LA, etc. If there's a game 7, A replay official will be behind the plate. The report doesn't specify which umps will do which series but it'll be clear once the rotation is posted for each of game 3 because that's when the 7th ump leaves the replay booth and joins the on-field rotation.

NL Division Series A (Atlanta Braves @ Los Angeles Dodgers) Umpires
HP: Adrian Johnson (40)
1B: Lance Barksdale [Game 2 Plate] (45)
2B: Gary Cederstrom* -cc [Game 3 Plate] (65)
3B: Tom Hallion* [Game 4 Plate] (65)
LF: Jim Reynolds [Game 5 Plate] (45)
RF: Doug Eddings (65)

NL Division Series B (Wild Card [COL/CHC] @ Milwaukee Brewers) Umpires
HP: Mike Muchlinski (13)
1B: Kerwin Danley [Game 2 Plate] (35)
2B: Ted Barrett* -cc [Game 3 Plate] (17)
3B: Todd Tichenor [Game 4 Plate] (77)
LF: Alfonso Marquez [Game 5 Plate] (32)
RF: John Tumpane '1st DS' (1)

AL Division Series A (Cleveland Indians @ Houston Astros) Umpires
HP: Chris Conroy '1st DS' (55)
1B: Chad Fairchild [Game 2 Plate] (3)
2B: Jerry Layne* -cc [Game 3 Plate] (52)
3B: Tim Timmons [Game 4 Plate] (2)
LF: Jeff Nelson* [Game 5 Plate] (8)
RF: Andy Fletcher '1st DS' (52)

AL Division Series B (Wild Card [OAK/NYY] @ Boston Red Sox) Umpires
HP: Cory Blaser (27)
1B: Dan Bellino [Game 2 Plate] (71)
2B: Mike Winters* -cc [Game 3 Plate] (62)
3B: Angel Hernandez [Game 4 Plate] (52)
LF: Fieldin Culbreth* [Game 5 Plate] (4)
RF: DJ Reyburn ^1st^ (17)

ALDS/NLDS Replay Officials: Marvin Hudson (32), Brian Knight (6), David Rackley (32), and Bill Welke (8).

Thanks for putting in the work for us all season; don’t know where I’d be having to find this stuff on my own! Lol. Appreciate it greatly!!

If there's a game 7, A replay official will be behind the plate. The report doesn't specify which umps will do which series but it'll be clear once the rotation is posted for each of game 3 because that's when the 7th ump leaves the replay booth and joins the on-field rotation.

I see nobody noticed my mistake (which I just realized myself). There won't be a game 7 since these series are only 5 games :)

Ball should absolutely fly in Cleveland today - 11 mph wind out to CF for day game, and weather is as humid as the inside of a pair of yoga pants right now. Humidity will drop somewhat by game time but still should be 70+%, which is pretty high this time of year.

Woke up thinking I'd back Tribe to avoid the sweep but now thinking over due to weather. My one concern is that Tito will use every pen arm available, and if he uses them well, that could cut short some potential Astro rallies - but, he hasn't always had the Midas touch with the pen this season and that could be the case again today.

And to reiterate from above, thank you very much HB for this thread and your work this season. It's pretty much a daily read for me.

So who switches to home plate now? I know ya’lol have told me how the rotations work before but having a complete brain fart at moment, lol. Pardon my ignorance and Thanks for your patients!!

Back