• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PGA In-Game.

Just another 4 hr night of sleep. Break between rounds gonna come just at the right time

Wasn't even thinking but with the split tees the -3s and -4s will probably be the first ones out for R3, not gonna be a ton of down time

Right now -2 splits the cut survivors. So if you want to tee off on #1 these late finishers need to be -3.

Right now -2 splits the cut survivors. So if you want to tee off on #1 these late finishers need to be -3.
And what makes that so huge...10 is the toughest hole on the course and much rather not start the round off with that

Big names should have plenty of time between rounds. Still some guys with 5 holes left.

Tour needs to think about instituting a new rule when these balls fly into the gallery. Require a free drop at the nearest point back inside the ropes. The worst shots are being rewarded with better lies than shots that are much closer to good.

WOW!!! watching the 3rd round the weather is perfect and these guys a KNOCKING the PINS OUT just STIFFING approach shots one after another. SOMEONE is gonna shoot a 7 or 8 under "bomber" round :popcorn:

Gallery just sounds bombed. Can't imagine, gates opened at 6:30 and add Tiger to that mix, going to be plenty more mistakes made outside the ropes than inside today

CASH the "hole in one?" YES!!! my man Matt Wallace on #16. [-2] for tourney [-5] 3rd round. NICE to see "WALL-E" finally make a CUT for once. had MISSED four in a row after his BMW International WIN :)

Yep this tournament just got insanely boring

well Brooks Koepka trying to make it WAY more "interesting" than I would LIKE it to be. coming back to the field with bogie #14 and now #15 to go back to [-11] and only a two shot lead over Adam Scott and Gary Woodland :(

Brandon Stone almost duped Matt Wallace ACE on #16. hit the cup on the fly BUT stayed out. had to repair the cup. THEN he MISSED his birdie from five feet!!! "Stoney" playing like SHIT this round. WAY inconsistent with 4 birdies and 5 bogies for [+1] and tourney [-5] thru #16 :mad:

I'm ok with losing my money as long as the tournament delivers, no need for a no drama Sunday in my pad

OK!!! my man "Rahmbo" with a [-4] for tourney [-9] "in range" for Sunday :)

suddenly Brooks Koepka can NOT hit a GREEN!!! MISS on the par 3 #16. poor chip BUT saved his per to stay at [-11] :hang:

PGA needs to get bold and flip the 9s tomorrow.
Some year they need to set up the PGA on a course that hosts match play or Ryder Cup...a few drivable par 4s etc

Man I'd love to see it in Scottsdale, that finish would be insane...May is better than August but just not gonna cut it

Adam Scott just missed a glorious chance to get to tied for the lead on #18. MISSED a 6 foot birdie put to finish [-5] for tourney [-10] one behind Koepka :confused:

Koepka gets one back at the par five #17 with a birdie BUT missed a 12 footer for eagle. [-4] for tourney [-12]. THEN drives it in the cat box on #18 :(

When you're trying to do something only Sarazen, Hogan, Nicklaus and Woods have ever done, that's some rarified effin air!

DAMN!!! Brooks had a look at Woodlands putt which broke right at the end BUT his went STRAIGHT!!! finish with a par for [-4] for tourney [-12] and a two shot lead over Adam Scott. they will be head up Sunday with "Rahmbo" and "Rickie Tickey" 2nd to last group off. they are [-9] with Gary Woodland who goes with Stewart Cink Sunday. 6 players at [-8] including Tiger Woods, Jason Day and Justin Thomas. should be be one HELL of a FINISH!!! :shake:

Back