• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PGA In-Game.

Nice job by CBS/TNT not going live until 2 PM Central. Really getting all they can out of that Tiger/JT/Rory group. Thankfully I can stream at work

Finau +3 through 3 probably has a lot of folks nervous

Not a good look for Finau trying to make there team. And he is playing w/ Furyk
He could be a little nervous

Whatever the fuck CBS/Turner did in their camera placement was an absolute disaster. All morning long the angles have been fucking horrendous. Nice job for a major, a-holes.

Now they have Champions League and fucking that all up although they got Kate Abdo from Fox which doesn't suck, and studio analyst...……...Steve Nash?

So Rickie in at -5. Should we expect 73+ tomorrow? Or will he wait until the weekend to implode?

JT duffed the shit out that 2nd shot, bad lie but wow...then getting testy with already drunk gallery

Pretty sure after DJ made that putt I heard Ernie say something about white lines turning his life around

Coulda just been selectively hearing but it was great

Not a good look for Finau trying to make there team. And he is playing w/ Furyk
He could be a little nervous

WOW!!! Tony Finau [+4] 1st round NOT what a LOT of people expected. even the Golf Channel "know-it-all's" were touting him. "The Hawk" Furyk with a solid [-1] opening makes him "low geezer" so far

my South African boy Brandon Stone in with a five birdie one bogie [-4] one behind "Rickie Tickie" and tied with DJ thru #16, Gary Woodland thru #14 and Zack Johnson thru #12. was pre-tourney 300-1. WON the Scottish Open this season with a final round [-10] for tourney [-20] four shots up on 2nd place Eddie Pepperell :)

Can we all agree that @alangrrbs suggestion of Zach over DLIII (which I got at -350) might be the biggest gimme in some time?

-350 isn't all that much in one-on-one sports, no counting on the rest of the team...it's right there in front of you

Can we all agree that @alangrrbs suggestion of Zach over DLIII (which I got at -350) might be the biggest gimme in some time?

-350 isn't all that much in one-on-one sports, no counting on the rest of the team...it's right there in front of you
Without a doubt.

agree on Zach over Davis, thought it was a misprint as BOL had "David Love"
Still took it for more than usual comfort level and appreciate alangrrbs and others confirmation of the play

just noticed there are two Zach Johnson's in the tournament.
One listed as Zach Johnson (the more famous one, Masters and Open winner) and the other is Zach J. Johnson
BOL lists the wager as Zach Johnson ( no J. ) over David Love III
Anybody else notice this or have thoughts

interesting first round. the leader Gary Woodland opened with a bogie THEN seven birdies for [-6] followed by "Rickie Tickie" Fowler six birdie one bogie [-5] solo 2nd. Zack Johnson and Brandon Stone tied 3rd [-4] then 11 players @ [-3] including Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, Jason Day and "The Poulter-geist"

"name" players Francesco Molinari, Jon Rahm and Hideki Matsuyama in the group of 17 players @ [-2]

other "names" Tommy Fleetwood and Brooks Koepka @ [-1] while Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods @ [even] along with Thorbjorn Olesen

"nasty surprise" of the day has to be Tony Finau [+4] along with Paul Casey [+5], Jordan Spieth right on the probable cut line @ [+1] along with the Swede Alex Noren

will be interesting to see overnight adjusted "to win" odds :shake:

just noticed there are two Zach Johnson's in the tournament.
One listed as Zach Johnson (the more famous one, Masters and Open winner) and the other is Zach J. Johnson
BOL lists the wager as Zach Johnson ( no J. ) over David Love III
Anybody else notice this or have thoughts
I bet they didn't even know about a club pro...tbh...

I was confused early on looking at scoreboard how Zach got to play twice today.

well here comes Brooks Koepka [-6] for tourney [-7] thru #12 Friday just three back of Kevin Kisner who is [-6] for [-9] thru #11 tied with 1st round leader Woodland [-3] for [-9]. "The Mole" lurking [-3] for [-5] thru #12. my boy Brandon Stone needs to get his game on. [-2] for [-6] thru #16 :confused:

Yes I noticed that Zach Johnson shot -2 1st round & Zach J. Johnson shot +6 for first round.Both American players.Which score will the books use to determine bet?

I bet they didn't even know about a club pro...tbh...

I was confused early on looking at scoreboard how Zach got to play twice today.
It's interesting because I was offered tournament matchups for club pros...you'd think the line would tell the story but who knows?

I'd say Eldrick needs to be thinking 67 at worst today to have any shot on the weekend.

I don't think they can maintain 65-66 pace through the weekend. I'm thinking -14 wins outright, -13 nets a playoff. Course will be tougher and pressure will be higher for the final groups on Sunday.

Fairways are just so wide and zoysia is so easy to hit off of, I think someone could easily get to -20. So many already looking at putts for 63-64 today and if it even slightly rains, could get nuts

Yes I noticed that Zach Johnson shot -2 1st round & Zach J. Johnson shot +6 for first round.Both American players.Which score will the books use to determine bet?

called my books @ both South Point and William Hill to clarify WHICH Zack Johnson it was for a Zack Johnson -110 over Paul Casey 2nd round match play. they said the Club Pro would be listed as Zack J Johnson :shake:

2nd round play suspended at 3:45pm local time due to threat of lightning. the round will resumes at 7:00am Saturday with some player having 14 holes to complete. 3rd round will begin 30 minutes after completion of 2nd with groups off tee's #1 and #10

leader Gary Woodland [-4] for tourney [-10] (round complete). solo 2nd Kevin Kisner [-6] for [-9] (also complete) solo 3rd Brooks Koepka [-7] for [-8] (also complete) four tied 4th at [-7] with Dustin Johnson [-4] Charl Schwartzel [-7] and Thomas Pieters [-4] (all with round complete) Rickie Fowler [-2] thru #10 still with 8 holes to play in 2nd round. South African Brandon Stone (2nd complete) solo 8th [-2] for [-6]

Hoping TNT will start coverage at 5am, hard to see them passing up on 11 holes of Tiger since coverage isn't set to start until 8am

Also they'll be doing threesomes for R3 due to time

How great is this for a Saturday? Like having the Open and the PGA back to back the same day.

Back