• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PGA Honda

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
While I got smoked last week I'll keep it rolling...

It's Bear Trap week and a shit show of a golf tourney but one that typically is fun to watch down the stretch as it's always close with big swings. I've sprinkled some on a bunch of mid to long shots and am avoiding any and all favorites this week. Hoping for a little magic....

Niemann 53-1
Palmer 58.5-1
Wolff 78-1 (If you're not first your last)
HV3 86-1
Ryder 139-1

Good luck!

While I got smoked last week I'll keep it rolling...

It's Bear Trap week and a shit show of a golf tourney but one that typically is fun to watch down the stretch as it's always close with big swings. I've sprinkled some on a bunch of mid to long shots and am avoiding any and all favorites this week. Hoping for a little magic....

Niemann 53-1
Palmer 58.5-1
Wolff 78-1 (If you're not first your last)
HV3 86-1
Ryder 139-1

Good luck!
I like going for guys over 50-1 this week.

This is the time to get a big one, imo.

Good course that is stuck in a bad spot in the schedule.

Rose hasn’t been playing well (or much) but that number seems wrong (25-1) in a field this weak. He’s probably the second best player in the field and has like the 5th best odds. I’ll be taking a shot on him. Also like Lowry and even Westwood. Guys that play tough courses well do well here.

New schedule has completely nerfed this field. Though I do enjoy seeing some of the younger players get a shot

Fade Koepka? Coming off injury, we all know his history in non-majors, though he has played this tournament a lot and came in 2nd last year.

Quite a messy field - just throwing darts this week. Looking at Woodland and Horschel, and then guys like Palmer, English and W. Clark with bigger odds.

I can't stomach the Koepka fade train; the guy may not win obviously, but I feel like he's primed for the Top 10 almost every week.

A tad bit of value with Im and Berger today in my opinion - particularly considering that we arent going to see big scores, we can narrow it down to a small handful of guys that will contend today.

A tad bit of value with Im and Berger today in my opinion - particularly considering that we arent going to see big scores, we can narrow it down to a small handful of guys that will contend today.
Took Im last night...pondered Berger

Somebody will get in the clubhouse at 1 or 2 under and watch the carnage down the stretch as the last 6 or 7 groups collapse...

Good luck today guys. No action for me but looking forward to watching... pulling for Steele to finish well...

Yes sir!

Good call on Im. Should’ve listened. Can’t believe Fleetwood dunked it on 18. Just hit your draw and get up and down. Wowzers.

Back