• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Ortega vs. Zombie Discussion

I kinda like Ortega at the big number. Can get +150 right now. I do worry about the layoff though. It's been almost two years since Max tore him up. And Korean Zombie is a striker just like Max. I need to think this one through. You guys leaning anything?

I kinda like Ortega at the big number. Can get +150 right now. I do worry about the layoff though. It's been almost two years since Max tore him up. And Korean Zombie is a striker just like Max. I need to think this one through. You guys leaning anything?

T riangle City definitely can win at any moment. I think he is cool but man Zombie has looked so good since focusing on MMA full time. Max knocks out by attrition. With Zombie it just takes one, but I fear the neck attacks of Tcity.

I am as excited for this fight as one can be. This is so intense. I miss the fans cuz Ortegas posse is awesome.

The one thing about zombie which is so weak is his walkout. It's like the weakest walkout ever. I never believe he can win after hearing that.

Last edited:
Leans

Ziam
Gamrot
Chookagian
Gane
Park
Silva
Almeida
Zombie

Antigulov is terrible, but can submit for a brief window. Was not impressed pressed at all in Modestas last fight, don't know how anybody could be. I love Gillian just need to make sure she cant get bullied.

Last edited:
Can’t imagine Ortega is gonna stand and trade like he did in the max fight. Zombie better technical striker and will eat one or two to throw several at Ortega like max did. Ortega has to get it to the ground. Zombie is very capable there but no on Ortega’s level.

No lean for me at the current price. Gun to my head, Ortega at his plus $.

Just curious. What about this article makes you not want to bet on him?

I dont want to bet on someone that just realized nutrition is important, nor one that says his ego got too big and now he is going to keep it real. He wasn't into practicing but he is practicing now? The fact that he is emotional and slapping nobodies and his mentor/cornerman Gracie wont be there to support him.

If it was another fighter I could try to let it go but he is fighting someone that is in an opposite position in those regards.

If he grabs a neck I wont be surprised it's the UFC, I just think it's likely he gets knocked out as he gets hit a bunch.

Rock star to humble man will only happen if he hits a real bottom. Max fight was no bottom.

Just my thoughts on it. Not trying to sell you on it.

If Zombie loses to Ortega, and Ortega got tkoed by Holloway, it will be pretty hard to give TCity title fight vs. Alex, as Alex beat Max twice, albeit decisions.

UFC should want Zombie to win

FWIW, I did bet Andrade, Almeida, Gamrot, Silva, Zombie and Ziam as separate 2 team parlay pieces. My kiosk odds make it so painful to lay some of these fights individually, but 2 of these guys are dogs and the rest not too wide but for the added price of the Montana lottery

I have not hammered anything but sometimes I feel it more fight day.

Should be awesome.

Ziam wins decision. Mularkey really didnt deserve it, but Abu Dhabi style judges assisted this victory. I'm happy and Mularkey was a bore anyway. Ziam has potential

Back