%ALT_TXT%%
Bet at 5dimes

Opinion

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
We simply can not count on Boston. That starter for Baltimore was road kill. Boston should have at least 5 runs in this game but the after World Series effect is still there

Ryno14

Yeah - didn't imagine I'd lose an over in a game that the O's put up 8. Not over yet, but not a ton of faith in Sox being able to get 2 in here.

Ryno14

Yeah - didn't imagine I'd lose an over in a game that the O's put up 8. Not over yet, but not a ton of faith in Sox being able to get 2 in here.
Right on cue....Bitch Boreland with a DP to kill any shot.

BJPLAYER

I've been checking lineups on the sox and when they field a less than stellar lineup like today their TT under has been cashing. This goes back to last year. Today was classic as they were playing a morning game with a patchwork lineup and the only thing hat scared you was Straily's ERA. And the sox are a go against until they get their shit together, over valued all year and playing poorly

2daBank

Lol. Yea you would think if o’s Give ya 8 you be golden! W the meatball pitchers they throw out most days.

peelpub94

Their team defense has been atrocious as well. I got burned on this play today, still kinda pissed about it.