• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Opening Night(s) Plays

raems

My favorite sport back, great news.

Philly +5 - lot of getting familiar ahead for this Boston team, less so for philly in the early going

OKC +12 - Focused preseason from OKC / what do the warriors care if Russ is out

Memphis +7 - just a bad line, straight up

Knicks -3.5 - more fit team with a more seasoned head coach, facing a team with even less talent who is aggressively trying to lose games

Will be adding Cleveland and maybe others

Yeah, that Knicks line is about 1 to 1.5 short.

And the Memphis line is still factoring last year it seems.

Good stuff, should be a fun season.

Feel free to add to my WCF bet thread any opinions.

Cleveland +12 - they should come out with an edge

Phoenix -1.5 - China trip + opening on Pacific time not ideal for a young Dallas core

Houston 1H Over 117.5 - Pelicans pace will break records + less defense for Houston this year

Minnesota +2.5 / +135 ml split down the middle. With jimmy they’re better than the Spurs and I expect them to surprise some people by winning early on.

Back