• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Official All Star Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
All Star selection

HR Derby

All Star game

Who will suffer a second half like Judge did last year after All Star game

And everything else related...

Seems like they had a tough time getting guys to participate in the HR derby, prob has at least little something to how judge played after. Can’t blame them, seems there plenty of evidence where the hrd screwed up guys swings in the second half.

what you guys think of the derby format they have now? I actually liked the old way better with 10 “outs” opposed to the time limit. Really don’t like the bracket where it h2h in 1st round, I much prefer the 4 best totals advancing, kinda stupid that a guy could lose 21-20 while someone else gets in hitting 4 or some shit!!

Last edited:
The home run derby is in other words becoming what the pro bowl has become....booooorrriiiinnnggggg

I took Hoskins and muncy to win the derby, just hope one of them last past the 1st round or I’ll be done with it!! Lol

Wow my dudes showing out!! Only mistake was I took Hoskins somewhere around +675 or something, then I looked hour or so before start and he was up to like freaking +900!! Wanted to add but not like I was confident. Lol.

Other than fact they totally cheated yea it was exciting. His cheater dad continually threw the next pitch before the last hit landed which supposedly against the rules but clearly not enforced for douche bags the mlb wants as stars.

Its like that in all sports cough Jags/Pats cough

And put salt in the wound w/that error but none of these wagers has any business losing tonight and they well could go 2-3 fml that was trash

goes to show even in all star games bullpens blow

this 8th inning has been a real treat

Now can watch something else, ended up .3 f'n units in this shit

Just don't want to find out Corbin actually had to pitch in this

Back