• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL PLAYOFFS THURSDAY!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! How about that vegas @ SHARKS game?! A donnybrook like I told ya it would be! So today, everything points to Boston winning vs toronto. Toronto is 1-6 SU AND ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Boston. Then again, we all thought TB was gonna kick ass in Game 1... (That being said, I think playing the OVER the rest of the COL/TBL & LAS/SJS series is the way to go...) Bos -135 The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston. Over 6 -105

Who's Hot?! Carolina! Yet, they are 2-8 Str8 Up vs Washington last 10, @ WASH... The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington & The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina's last 6 games on the road. Wash -140 & Under 5.5 -105

CAL Overs When At Home = 25-12-4
COL Overs On The Road = 23-18
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing on the road against Calgary.
Over 6 -115

Love,
Joe Pavelaki

:injuredhockeyplayer:

Hello All! How about that vegas @ SHARKS game?! A donnybrook like I told ya it would be! So today, everything points to Boston winning vs toronto. Toronto is 1-6 SU AND ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Boston. Then again, we all thought TB was gonna kick ass in Game 1... (That being said, I think playing the OVER the rest of the COL/TBL & LAS/SJS series is the way to go...) Bos -135 The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston. Over 6 -105

Who's Hot?! Carolina! Yet, they are 2-8 Str8 Up vs Washington last 10, @ WASH... The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington & The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina's last 6 games on the road. Wash -140 & Under 5.5 -105

The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing on the road against Calgary.
Over 6 -115

Love,
Joe Pavelaki

Pavelski and the Sharks are a class act organization. A guy I work with is from Fond du Lac and a really good friend of his was diagnosed with a late stage cancer. The guy I work with wrote a letter to the Sharks mailed it and told them what was going on and the Sharks mailed back like half the teams apparel and a stick and all this other stuff. Pavelski even wrote the guy a letter wishing him luck and thanks for being a fan.

Over 6 -115

Love,
Joe Pavelaki

Great write up! Are you from the Bay? Figured since you’re a Sharks fan... they finally look good this season to make a deep run

Grew up here. (Not SF Though) If I say anywhere NEAR SF, people say, "Oh. Are you Yag?!" Hahaha!
My co-worker, (A good 15 years older than me) took me to my first game when they were playing at The Cow Palace (Home for two years, while The Tank was being built.)
I was hooked, even though they lost 11-2 to Pitt that day...Thanks for liking my 'write-up' I enjoy writing. I wrote some great stuff when I was younger. Penthouse Forum good! Haha. You probably have no idea what that is huh?!
I wish we had more hockey fans here at CTG. Though I think most go into hibernation once College Football & Basketball ends...Haha. :shake:

Grew up here. (Not SF Though) If I say anywhere NEAR SF, people say, "Oh. Are you Yag?!" Hahaha!
My co-worker, (A good 15 years older than me) took me to my first game when they were playing at The Cow Palace (Home for two years, while The Tank was being built.)
I was hooked, even though they lost 11-2 to Pitt that day...Thanks for liking my 'write-up' I enjoy writing. I wrote some great stuff when I was younger. Penthouse Forum good! Haha. You probably have no idea what that is huh?!
I wish we had more hockey fans here at CTG. Though I think most go into hibernation once College Football & Basketball ends...Haha. :shake:

Nice stuff man! I’m in the Bay also (Fremont to be exact) , appreciate what u do here always!

Back