• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL Playoff IN GAME

Teapot9

Booster for Missouri Athletics
Just wrapped up the Canadian National anthem... time to drop the puck!!!

Rangers are getting completely dominated. I'm not sure if Hank can handle this work load. Does anyone know what happened to Shesterkin because there is no way Lundqvist would be starting.

Rangers are getting completely dominated. I'm not sure if Hank can handle this work load. Does anyone know what happened to Shesterkin because there is no way Lundqvist would be starting.
“Unfit to play” per the NHL

I’m listening to Kenny Albert on the radio

I think that’s code for testing positive or having symptoms
It could be anything

That's the agreed upon language between the league and pa, so that they didnt have to disclose positives

Their last tests they announced yesterday had 0 positives, so unless Igor left the bubble and hit the brass rail who knows

Baseball is going to be cancelled in the next few days. More Cardinals tested positive so tonights game was cancelled. This can't go on much longer.

Back