• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL Playoff IN GAME

wish I could play your overs, but my brain is stuck under in the playoffs.
we got the Bolts.
I'll ride the other teams I like, for action.

wish I could play your overs, but my brain is stuck under in the playoffs.
we got the Bolts.
I'll ride the other teams I like, for action.

no worries, postseason NHL is generally priced to the under. I think the bubble has mucked with it a little.

This Vegas team is a game away from becoming certified chokers

Blew a 3-1 lead last year, and a 3 goal lead with like 6 mins left in game 7

Were up 3-1 here and now another game 7 tomorrow

Let's go van and phi...and Colorado!!! Unfortunately only been able to box score this week

Max paciorriettty or whatever.... guy is a loser....Vegas might be the biggest chokers ever... losing vs Vancouver is bad...

I took the Stars for the last time, as I still have my "to win the west " ticket. Since I'm ahead on them this will do it for me.
U1.5 1st period.
I can play periods......haha.

Edit: should I lose

Isles /Bolts U1.5 1P

I guess today would be the day to continue to bet the Isles, but I've dropped enough on them so far.
<changes mind 10 minutes before puck drop>

Back