• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL bubble playoffs

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Will add more tomorrow but first few that's stuck out

Oilers/hawks g1 o6 -110
Carolina g1 -115
Nashville g1 -125

Not sure if anything will be done on round robin, I think only real big matchup to avoid would be in east with no one wanting the 4th spot and potentially playing the pens, but will see how the teams are treating it

Seeing it quite well fwiw, but regression from last 2 days definitely coming

Isles/panthers o5 -120
Predators -130
Penguins in reg -110
Edmonton -140

Took a day mates, back at it friday

Florida +110
Nashville -135
Edmonton -135

Likely be on toronto and van as well but they are otb right now

SIX win or leave the bubble games today, not sure the NHL has ever seen so much on the line in a single day. Should be some great action.

Pens are 1-4 in their last 5 where they are the lone team on the brink. That win was in the cup run where they beat Tampa games 6 down 3-2 in the conference finals. Those were all best of 7 series though. But they were a lot more resilient back in the first half of the Crosby/Malkin era, going 4-2 in solo elimination games through 2012, although two of those were game 4 and 5 when the Flyers had jumped out to a 3-0 lead. But their trend is that they're a front running team.

SIX win or leave the bubble games today, not sure the NHL has ever seen so much on the line in a single day. Should be some great action.

What's interesting is that other than the Isles, all teams looking to clinch today are plus $. Already bet Isles but may take dogs across the board. Hafta think half of these end today.

Hockey Tuesday

Will update 1st rd record soon, started bad, middle good, ended poor

Carolina +110
Islanders +115
Vancouver +130
Arizona/Colorado o5.5 -105
Montreal +140

You hear that douche tukku rask say “this isn’t playoff hockey, there no fans and it August, this like a exhibition game I don’t care about the results”. Jesus Christ what a clown. Sure looked like rest of his team was playing their asses off! I dunno if I can back bruins again after hearing that jerkoff.

You hear that douche tukku rask say “this isn’t playoff hockey, there no fans and it August, this like a exhibition game I don’t care about the results”. Jesus Christ what a clown. Sure looked like rest of his team was playing their asses off! I dunno if I can back bruins again after hearing that jerkoff.
Rask being Rask.

I like the yotes and stars. Hope you wrong bout Vancouver but I certainly don’t blame you taking the plus money. Blues have been getting demolished in 3rd periods. I think they will come out strong tonight but if they get a lead I might look to live play Vancouver. Gl today

Canucks looked like the better team in g1, what other than youth is their problem

Depth, they are kinda top heavy, but their top end talent is better than the blues, like I said vs minny if they perform they win, they did in g1 on pp even tho they struggled at evens

3rd and 4th lines can struggle, they were good in g1 though

Shouldnt have added the stars, I'll probly be on em again game 4, but sometimes they just look so hopeless trying to score

Other games I was happy with, Canadiens def had a boost playing for Julien, islanders are playing out of their minds so far and no beckstrom hurt Washington's 2nd line a ton, coyotes played much better got unlucky, canucks top guys performed again and they won despite a big blues push in the 3rd, the youngsters are stepping up big, hughes is leading d in scoring, and horvat has probably been best player so far in the bubble

Carolina +100
Tb/clb o5 -120
Blackhawks +170

Does desperation for hawks lead to goals today? I been laying it with Vegas but dunno if they finish today or take foot off gas?

Does desperation for hawks lead to goals today? I been laying it with Vegas but dunno if they finish today or take foot off gas?

Missed this but I prolly woulda been on vegas

They just seem a different level than chicago, Crawford was the only reason today

Columbus +155
Carolina +135
Montreal +120
Vancouver +125

Avs price is too high but I think they win, after mackinnon beat them up literally and figuratively last game I think the avs are rolling

Man you guys just keep fading the blues! I really don’t see them losing another game this series. they have turned this into a grown man game and nucks look to be getting less and less interested in playing it!! Long as they avoid taking a ton of penalties this series over imo. I think the kill has rounded into good form to where they can handle 3-4 nucks pp’s, just can’t be giving them 6-7-8.

Its after the game sorry didnt see that earlier, just think same as I said earlier, Canucks only real disadvantage is youth and depth, if their top end players play well they will win, happened today with markstrom, miller, and Petterson starting in the 2nd half of the second, and then they didnt sit back in the third.

For tomorrow

Washington -115
Calgary +110

Dont know what to say about Calgary

For today just 1

Philly -130

Niskanen is technically a bigger loss than gally in terms of being the better player, but philly is deeper, and gally is the heart of the habs roster, hes the one guy up front they have who gets stuck in, I think they miss him a lot

Other game, I am not sure what happens, may get involved live, I do think Canucks win the series, but this is the game where their youth may play a factor, have to know when to really step on the neck so to speak when you're opponent is down, and they didnt do that in 3rd period of game 3 when they coulda gone up 3-0. Should know in the 1st period if they learned from that, as I expect the blues to come out like gorillas who have been locked in a cage.

Dont know what to say about Calgary

For today just 1

Philly -130

Niskanen is technically a bigger loss than gally in terms of being the better player, but philly is deeper, and gally is the heart of the habs roster, hes the one guy up front they have who gets stuck in, I think they miss him a lot

Other game, I am not sure what happens, may get involved live, I do think Canucks win the series, but this is the game where their youth may play a factor, have to know when to really step on the neck so to speak when you're opponent is down, and they didnt do that in 3rd period of game 3 when they coulda gone up 3-0. Should know in the 1st period if they learned from that, as I expect the blues to come out like gorillas who have been locked in a cage.
Agree on Philly and your stance on the nucks game/series took the total as I see lots of
Oops

Round 2!

Tampa bay -115
Vancouver +175

Think tampa is a much bigger threat vs halak than the lumbus shooters were, tough matchup for the bruins 2nd d pair too against tampas 2nd pr 3rd line, assuming the top pair matchup against the point line.

Csnucks just a value play, expect vegas to win this series, but I think it goes 6 or 7, these teams were only 5 or 6 points apart in the regular season, and like I said in last 2 Canucks series, they have the advantage in top players, and should get toffoli back on Tuesday as well, so if the petterson line plays well, it will win them a few games

Back