• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL To Play Black Anthem Before National Anthem

At least it's only for 1 week...as of now. We don't need a concert every week for football. It's a sport, not a platform.

It won't only be for one week and the kneeling is going to happen each and every game. The blatant disrespect for the country is infuriating and makes me not even want to watch the games. Having these athletes making political statements with their each and every move is totally taking the enjoyment out of sports for me.

Watch them only show the black anthem and not show the national anthem bc it‘s „white supremacist“

It won't only be for one week and the kneeling is going to happen each and every game. The blatant disrespect for the country is infuriating and makes me not even want to watch the games. Having these athletes making political statements with their each and every move is totally taking the enjoyment out of sports for me.

At least now i‘ve found an anthem worth kneeling for.

You're going to have a black national anthem and then THE national anthem in which everyone will be kneeling, or considered racist if they don't. This is the perfect recipe for a massive cluster fuck and the NFL is going to lose a ton of viewership, and more importantly a prime demographic that advertisers salivate for. Fuck the ownership for just simply caving, period.

Black national anthems, kneeling, standing, messages / names on the jerseys, fields being painted with political messages, score ribbons that show the score, timeouts left and "BLM", teams decked out in all black, etc. Anti-semitic talk from one player and no condemnation. An innocuous statement by a white, high-profile QB and he's nailed to a cross. And on, and on, and on.

I'm like most of you and normally kill to watch college and pro football. But I don't give a shit now and honestly don't think I will be when games are actually played. I think it's going to be that bad and I don't have the stomach for it. Will just be nauseating.

What a fucked up world we are in and there isn't going to be any going back.

You're going to have a black national anthem and then THE national anthem in which everyone will be kneeling, or considered racist if they don't. This is the perfect recipe for a massive cluster fuck and the NFL is going to lose a ton of viewership, and more importantly a prime demographic that advertisers salivate for. Fuck the ownership for just simply caving, period.

Black national anthems, kneeling, standing, messages / names on the jerseys, fields being painted with political messages, score ribbons that show the score, timeouts left and "BLM", teams decked out in all black, etc. Anti-semitic talk from one player and no condemnation. An innocuous statement by a white, high-profile QB and he's nailed to a cross. And on, and on, and on.

I'm like most of you and normally kill to watch college and pro football. But I don't give a shit now and honestly don't think I will be when games are actually played. I think it's going to be that bad and I don't have the stomach for it. Will just be nauseating.

What a fucked up world we are in and there isn't going to be any going back.

I totally feel the same way.

Ya tough to get excited about sports anymore. They run diametrically opposed to my most basic belief systems. Basic morailty .... not talking about little things.
Also, they repeatedly tell me I am an awful human and it makes it tough to want to support them for that reason alone.

Ya tough to get excited about sports anymore. They run diametrically opposed to my most basic belief systems. Basic morailty .... not talking about little things.
Also, they repeatedly tell me I am an awful human and it makes it tough to want to support them for that reason alone.
The major sports need to be careful. If they think no people in the stands sucks during this pandemic, what will they think when the majority of their true fanbase decides to stay home because they're worn out from this crap?

So here we are, during this week of the RNC and what do we see but more inappropriate protesting by the professional athletes who believe their workplace can serve as their forum for expression of societal injustices. Just a load of crap imo...they are so fortunate to have all the opportunities afforded them by virtue of their profession. . I am sickened by the sense of false entitlement, and the lack of appreciation they have for the freedom they enjoy. They continue to disrespect the very foundation our country was built on and the flag we all stand for! I'm just not sure I can continue supporting this mess, it's extremely disheartening and an insult to the fabric of our country.

Back