• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Sunday 2/2

YTD +84

KC ml

speed kills and kc is too fast for sf.

GL
This is what boggles my mind. Niners are the fastest team I've seen on both sides of the ball this season. BUT that's not why I like them to win because we know it's not only about speed. It's about execution. Are you saying, KC wins because they're faster? Gotta be more reasons than that no?

Thanks Bomb. GL

Yes Wise there are more reasons than speed. But as you know I like to give short reasons so as not to cause a lot of drama and controversy. I have mellowed in my old age.

You want the other reasons? OK but you answer the guys that freak out in here.

1. I wonder if anyone in the NFL has the game speed of #10 for KC. He can't be covered in my opinion and certainly not by SF.
2. Mahommes is the best QB in the NFL this year. That's for this year not all time.
3. Garaffalo or whatever his name is had a good year but he is seriously overrated. (remember Wise you have to answer the outrage)
4. A team that relies on the run can't catch up if they fall behind. They will stick to their game plan come hell or high water. They will fall behind and that's the game. Now I think they will throw more but Garrafulo ain't Mahommes and never will be.
5. My wife says KC will win because they have a doctor from Montreal playing for them.
6. Fans get excited but gamblers need to learn that sometimes you have to bet against your favorite team so if they win you don't care and if they lose you get paid to ease your suffering. KC is a better team than SF when you look at it objectively. But fans don't so here comes the howling.
7. The spread is a joke and great value. You can get KC at -120? That's ridiculous. KC should be no less than a -3 to -3 1/2 favorite.

There are at least 2 of those reasons that will bring outrage and screaming. Bottom line KC ML is one of the best bets I have seen in over fifty years of Super Bowls. KC will win now go to the cashiers cage and collect your money. GL

One more........

8. People have to stop listening to the so called "experts" They don't gamble for a living. They are saying what they say to stir up controversy and keep the dialogue going. Fans hear what they want to hear so it becomes gospel. I don't have a favorite team in any sport at any level. Everyone do yourself a favor and stop listening to these guys prattle on. Even my prattle. Make up your own minds. It's your money. GL

One more........

8. People have to stop listening to the so called "experts" They don't gamble for a living. They are saying what they say to stir up controversy and keep the dialogue going. Fans hear what they want to hear so it becomes gospel. I don't have a favorite team in any sport at any level. Everyone do yourself a favor and stop listening to these guys prattle on. Even my prattle. Make up your own minds. It's your money. GL
Possibly post-of-the-year (-115). Applies to sports, politics, self-help, etc. etc.

I think SF team speed is at least equal to or faster than KC. I feel you are way off on #4 , if you you think SF relies on the run to win you are mistaken and only looking at their last 2 games where they ran down 2 teams throat because they couldn't stop the run.... Isn't that what a good coach is suppose to do? Only part of your capping of this game that I agree with is Mahomes being best QB in NFL. Enjoy the game

Last edited:
I dont see this being a good matchup for KC. Niners are way more diverse than just a running game. Their dline is something to watch. This Niner team has been playing at such a high level all year. They have the formula to dominate this game.

I dont see this being a good matchup for KC. Niners are way more diverse than just a running game. Their dline is something to watch. This Niner team has been playing at such a high level all year. They have the formula to dominate this game.

I agree 100% Wise, 49er D breceives all the attention but they have numerous weapons on offense. Last 2 games they chose to exploit opponents weaknesses. When I cap this game I think wrong team is favored

You guys may be right. Near the end of the third and sf looks much better than kc. Thanks for the feedback. GL

Back