• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Schedule Release....

Not too bad.

The traditional Turkey Day games will be average. The nightcap should be fantastic.

I guess 10 mins earlier on average

Hard to adjust it much on the weekdays because of the West coast

Lets think about it....

Sunday night should start at exactly 8est time. The 430 game still gets 3.5 hours of time to finish. Most weeks we have 45 minutes at least of nothing happening. A quick segue from one game to another would help all the networks.

Mon and Thursday you already have it starting before 6pm in the west so go with like 8:10 est as well.

This would get rid of after midnight finishes in the East.

Easy solutions to be honest.

Ya snf should start at 5pm pst

A few times a year we should also get a late night west coast game like we alsays do week 1 mnf

8pm pst start on a sunday, say like 4x a year

Games between raiders, chargers, rams, seahawks, cards , 49ers

I actually like turkey day games

Always hard to judge far out but MNF schedule looks stronger this year, warner is taking over for gruden right?

I actually like turkey day games

Always hard to judge far out but MNF schedule looks stronger this year, warner is taking over for gruden right?
So far mnf looks real good. We'll see after first few weeks. Overall though it seems like a pretty good primetime schedule.

I know we started this whole divisions at end of season thing on purpose but it's getting old having to play at GB in late December every few years.

I know we started this whole divisions at end of season thing on purpose but it's getting old having to play at GB in late December every few years.
Vikes finally drew a week 2 tilt in Lameblow.

Our schedule is BRUTAL though. At Rams on TNF followed by at Philly. We are only team to play both conf. champs and we play both on the road. Good thing we have Bears 2x in the 2nd half of the season...

"One of the 13 playable schedules that was turned down by Katz failed in only one regard: It had the Steelers on the West Coast on Dec. 9, a Sunday night game at Oakland, followed by another road game the following Sunday. No good, Katz said. It’d be unfair for the Steelers to play on the West Coast on a Sunday night, get back to Pittsburgh at 7 a.m. or thereabouts on Monday, and then have to prepare to travel Saturday for a Sunday game. That’s what nixed that schedule. In this iteration—the winner schedule—Pittsburgh still plays at Oakland Dec. 9. But the Steelers are home the next Sunday. Thank heaven for small favors. The Steelers do get the late Sunday afternoon game. But it’s against the Patriots.."

God forbid the Steelers get a tough break. They play Cleveland either week 1 or week 17 (and sometimes both) every year. Meanwhile their main division rival Baltimore gets 3 straight road games.

Looks good!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-winners-losers-why-pittsburgh-steelers-happy

Thanks to a random but significant quirk, the Steelers could have the AFC North wrapped up by midseason. How? They play five of their six division games between Week 1 (Cleveland Browns) and Week 9 (Baltimore Ravens), and only one more over their final eight games. If the Steelers perform well in those games -- and, overall, they have the NFL's easiest first half of the season based on opponents' 2017 winning percentage -- they could bury the Browns, Ravens and perhaps the Cincinnati Bengals early and provide all three little chance to make up ground. Pittsburgh's final division game will come in Week 17, at home against the Bengals.

Not too bad.

The traditional Turkey Day games will be average. The nightcap should be fantastic.

At home in the Dome.......gonna be a weird feeling.

I think we played Dallas once( obv there ).........gonna be hard to get off the couch

"One of the 13 playable schedules that was turned down by Katz failed in only one regard: It had the Steelers on the West Coast on Dec. 9, a Sunday night game at Oakland, followed by another road game the following Sunday. No good, Katz said. It’d be unfair for the Steelers to play on the West Coast on a Sunday night, get back to Pittsburgh at 7 a.m. or thereabouts on Monday, and then have to prepare to travel Saturday for a Sunday game. That’s what nixed that schedule. In this iteration—the winner schedule—Pittsburgh still plays at Oakland Dec. 9. But the Steelers are home the next Sunday. Thank heaven for small favors. The Steelers do get the late Sunday afternoon game. But it’s against the Patriots.."

God forbid the Steelers get a tough break. They play Cleveland either week 1 or week 17 (and sometimes both) every year. Meanwhile their main division rival Baltimore gets 3 straight road games.

Saints get 3 straight road beers too......

Tons of teams get 3 straight roadies twink

Also Thursday after a thursday is a plus imo, same rest time, so no 2 broken up weeks

Vikes finally drew a week 2 tilt in Lameblow.

Our schedule is BRUTAL though. At Rams on TNF followed by at Philly. We are only team to play both conf. champs and we play both on the road. Good thing we have Bears 2x in the 2nd half of the season...

Cant complain about opponents, its set

Prime time games for each squad

49ers 5
Bears 3
Jaguars 2
Browns 1
Rams 5
Bills 1
Jets 2
Bucs 1
Chargers 1
Titans 2
Cards 1
Bengals 1
Panthers 2
Saints 5
Vikes 4
Lions 2
Colts 1
Seahawks 5
Giants 4
Ravens 2
Texans 3
Dolphins 1
Steelers 5
Broncos 3
Raiders 5
Pats 5
Packers 5
Falcons 3
Eagles 5
Washington 2
Cowboys 4
Chiefs 5

Most of that makes sense

Going all in on 49ers is a craaaaazy, jimmy g might not be jimmy gee sus, he almost put up the exact same stats as kaep the year prior

Surprised texansso low with how watson looked

Glad only one here, can't stand waiting all day for games and the one will be a real shitter against DEN

I'm complaining that they are all on the road. Road games against Pats, Eagles, Rams and Packers is going to be tough.

Can't complain over the Packers. You played the Rams at home last season. I'll give you the Eagles and Pats split

Chargers just 1 prime time game is a bit surprising. They have all the parts to be a good team, quality at QB, WR, RB, pass rush, DBs.

Lets think about it....

Sunday night should start at exactly 8est time. The 430 game still gets 3.5 hours of time to finish. Most weeks we have 45 minutes at least of nothing happening. A quick segue from one game to another would help all the networks.

Mon and Thursday you already have it starting before 6pm in the west so go with like 8:10 est as well.

This would get rid of after midnight finishes in the East.

Easy solutions to be honest.

they want the viewers/ad revenue while the game isn't going cuz they know we're hooked

Most of that makes sense

Going all in on 49ers is a craaaaazy, jimmy g might not be jimmy gee sus, he almost put up the exact same stats as kaep the year prior

BUT HE"S SO DREAMY

Surprised texansso low with how watson looked
I'm complaining that they are all on the road. Road games against Pats, Eagles, Rams and Packers is going to be tough.

woof

Maybe we need a rash of kids missing school due to 'tiredness' from staying up for the game to hit social media so the outrage can begin.

Db-fi8KWAAAWuR3

Browns were going to be my pick for a RSW this year. I fear it will be too popular. The number reflects it.

Jags get cheated out of making superbowl by big-marker team and get three fewer primetime games. Makes sense. Yea and San Fran, cool.

Back