• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Preseason 8/10/06

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 1-0 +1.46 units

Cleveland @ Philadelphia

Posted: Phila -3.5 33.5
My line: Phila -7 35
My play: EAGLES -3.5, -108

For starters I'm making this play under the assumption that Westbrook is not gonna play. There is no reason for the Eagles to risk any type of injury to Westbrook, and they are probably gonna let his foot heal. If he plays, I'll consider it a bonus. I do anticipate Moats playing, as well as Mahe and probably Buckhalter, but let's face it, this bet ain't about Philly, it's about Cleveland, and it starts up front where games are won and lost.

LeCharles Bentley's injury has been played out, but now comes word that Bentley's backup Bob Hallen has left the team. This unexpected move has forced the Browns to pick up Ross Tucker, a 3rd stringer for the Pats. The Browns other options at center are journey man Alonzo Emphraim and Rob Smith. Ephraim was picked up last week. Smith has been getting the majority of the reps, but has been having problems with the exchange. Crennell has said that is has to do with the heat and Smith is sweating on the ball. Just what you want to be doing in the humid Philadelphia air. Moving along the line, it just gets worse. The team has asked Andrew Hoffman, a 2006 6th round draft pick to move from DE to OG. Get this, Hoffman may play IF the Eagles aren't blitzing...LOL. Now, you tell me: Do you want to be Charlie Frye, who btw, is rumored to me nursing a sore thumb? After Frye your looking at Ken Dorsey who is not an NFL QB, and after that it's Derek Anderson, and that's it folks. I'd be shocked if the Browns score DD.

Looking at the Eagles, I think they have a HUGE ADVANTAGE with this being their second exhibition game. There is no where to go but up for Garcia, and Detmer. Having a game under their belt is gonna be huge for the younger players, and I expect the execution to be much sharper.

Call it 20-7 Philadelphia.

Good Luck!

smh, you know your shit on Philadelphia sports and much more. I'll have money on Philly, too!
beer.gif

Very nice write up bro..nice hit last Sunday night..especially getting the early line at 146

Thanks fellas. Westbrook has been confirmed OUT, but as I said earlier, it was factored into my line.

On Philly as well. Even without the RB's!!! Cleveland doesn't impress we that much. Not sure how they are going to score.

Oh shit, Fondy is on my side!!! Better bet the other side to cancel my original!!! LOL!!!

:hammer:

smh212 said:
YTD: 1-0 +1.46 units

Cleveland @ Philadelphia

Posted: Phila -3.5 33.5
My line: Phila -7 35
My play: EAGLES -3.5, -108

For starters I'm making this play under the assumption that Westbrook is not gonna play. There is no reason for the Eagles to risk any type of injury to Westbrook, and they are probably gonna let his foot heal. If he plays, I'll consider it a bonus. I do anticipate Moats playing, as well as Mahe and probably Buckhalter, but let's face it, this bet ain't about Philly, it's about Cleveland, and it starts up front where games are won and lost.

LeCharles Bentley's injury has been played out, but now comes word that Bentley's backup Bob Hallen has left the team. This unexpected move has forced the Browns to pick up Ross Tucker, a 3rd stringer for the Pats. The Browns other options at center are journey man Alonzo Emphraim and Rob Smith. Ephraim was picked up last week. Smith has been getting the majority of the reps, but has been having problems with the exchange. Crennell has said that is has to do with the heat and Smith is sweating on the ball. Just what you want to be doing in the humid Philadelphia air. Moving along the line, it just gets worse. The team has asked Andrew Hoffman, a 2006 6th round draft pick to move from DE to OG. Get this, Hoffman may play IF the Eagles aren't blitzing...LOL. Now, you tell me: Do you want to be Charlie Frye, who btw, is rumored to me nursing a sore thumb? After Frye your looking at Ken Dorsey who is not an NFL QB, and after that it's Derek Anderson, and that's it folks. I'd be shocked if the Browns score DD.

Looking at the Eagles, I think they have a HUGE ADVANTAGE with this being their second exhibition game. There is no where to go but up for Garcia, and Detmer. Having a game under their belt is gonna be huge for the younger players, and I expect the execution to be much sharper.

Call it 20-7 Philadelphia.

Good Luck!

What a shocking... really good capping n u r right with the scores... Phi won 20-7... :bow: congrats bro...

smh212

Browns qb's played well. The Campbell guy was sharpest of all. Dorsey was connecting with K2.

Linebackers looked very good (no McGinest). Rookie DE Wembly was great.

L. Campbell 8/14 77 1 1
K. Dorsey 5/10 48 0 0
C. Frye 4/7 23 0 0
D. Anderson 3/4 21 0 0

G-man:

Browns QB's played well? Did you watch the same game I did? Dorsey is a HORRIBLE. He has zero arm strength, zero moxy, zero concept of what they are trying to do. He shouldn't and won't be on the roster come September.

Frye has got to throw a ball over 10 yards before anyone is gonna take notice.

Derek Anderson: I can't get a handle of this guy. He certaintly has everything Dorsey lacks, but why can't he pass him?

Campbell: When Lang entered the game, the only people there were me, my wife and two of my boys. Like to see him against some real competition.

I REALLY, REALLY wanted to see Hackney in the game. That guy is a gamer and actually has some zip on his ball. I'll be looking for him next week.

Also wished they played Harrison earlier....why did Wright go in first?

Love what the Browns are doing at LB....Wimbley, Williams, Jackson....WOW.

geez, do you even know how to cap a football game?!?!?! :bow:

money;money;

:36_7_1:

excellent work smh, excellent.

Back