• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Plays: Week 16

Matt

Haven't posted any NFL plays in awhile, but there was a lot that stuck out to me today. Busy as hell with xmas stuff, and running late so here they are....

St. Louis Rams (-1.5) 5u @ -108

Tampa Bay Bucs (+3) 5u @ +107

Seattle Seahawks (+4) 5u @ -102

Seattle Seahawks (ml) 3u @+183

New Orleans Saints (ml) 5u @ +133

Also, like the look of the Dolphins and Eagles tomorrow but will wait and see how these games turn out to determine the size of the bet. If I see Philly catching a +7.5 I will be all over it. I see them winning this game SU tomorrow.

:cheers:

Adding on the 5pm games:

Arizona Cardinals (+3.5) 5u @ -110

Arizona Cardinals (ml) 3u @ +166

Early game results:

St. Louis Rams (-1.5) 5u @ -108

37-31, OT win.

Tampa Bay Bucs (+3) 5u @ +107

22-7, never a doubt.

New Orleans Saints (ml) 5u @ +133

30-7, little worried with the G-Men striking first but NO controlled the second half.

St.L (-3) 3u @ +112

23-10.. little worried seeing it go into overtime, but a winner.

Jax (-3) 3u @ +114

14-14... knew I shouldn't taken this one ml.

4-1, +17.36u

TD SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's add another one on, we got the momentum on our side and the 12th man in the homefield crowd. Hopefully the defense will be able to hold them and give Hasselbeck a chance to give them some breathing room.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

I'll admit it, I was greedy... although I do have bets on Seattle plus the points, and SU I also have a teaser which would be aweful nice to hit that has the final game Seattle (-3.5). The are up 1 now, but a field goal would put them up 4, hey, I can hope... it is Christmas Eve and all.

Wow, I never realized how much losing on last minute plays hurt.. especially on a drive which was such poorly designed by Rivers... pathetic.

7-2, +32.52u

Hell of a day, but it was still painful losing that Seattle (ml) bet. I really had a strong feel for that game going in and I believe it should have won. Seeing Phillip Rivers throw that TD pass after such poor clock management on that last possesion was painful, but that kind of stuff happens.

Anyways, just got home from visiting with some relatives who just got in from Alberta. Back to watching the Hawaii/ASU game.

Merry Xmas to everyone here at CTG, and I will be posting my plays for tomorrow at some point as I know it will be a very busy day I can't give an exact time.

Locking this one in before I go to bed as I am starting to believe it could move off of the 7.

Philadelphia Eagles (+7) 10u @ -108

Philadelphia Eagles (ml) 5u @ +268

May add more on, or possibly buy a bit back tomorrow, still undecided.

EAGLES WIN, EAGLES WIN!!!!

2-0, +23.4u

Great Weekend thus far, but lets bring home the DOLPHINS for a Merry XMAS.

Back