• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL plays (newbie alert)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Definitely a newbie when NFL is concerned, started following it more deeply last year (I do live in Europe after all, can't follow all North American sports simultaneously, something had to go all these years of spending nights on NBA, NHL and more recently, MLB :36_11_6: ), never made any official plays up until now. Made some plays based on other members' analysis, I'm still "limping" and sticking to a lot of other guys' thoughts and insight, but slowly getting to determining value from numerous previews and info I read and factor into.

Thread it lightly, this is my rookie year when it comes to betting NFL.

Picks for tonight: no writeups, I'm sure I would leave so many things out and there are others who covered it waaaay more professionally.
Plays are bolded, leans in italics.

Book: Pinny.

Cowboys ML (2.44)
4 units
Jacksonville ML (2.72) 2 units

Lean for Monday night:
Titans +4 (1.98) & ML (3.01)

Good luck guys. :cheers:

Thanks Panos. Go Reds. We just can't beat this Birmingham lads. We'll be fine I'm sure.

GL! :cheers:

I am buddy, I am. Look at me, I can flyyyyyy... (scene from roadrunner cartoon pops to mind :D)

GL tonight :cheers:

Whats up neighbor.....just played these.....

Dallas Cowboys
MONEY LINE
+135 for Game

Dallas +4 For Game

Go Cowboys!!!!!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2-0 so far, adding:

Titans ML (3.10 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Good luck guys.

:4_12_12: Originally leaned Saints but agree all the capping numbers support the dog.. GL... Are you new to the sport or just new to capping the sport? NFL that is.. Just curious.

Both actually. Well I have started watching NFL 2 seasons ago but not in an analytical way which bettors need in order to have any kind of success over the oddsmakers.

Turned it up a notch last year and decided to start capping with week 3 this year. And here I am :D.

Thanks guys! Yep great start, let's try to keep it up. :shake: Hope you all had a great weekend! :cheers:

Back