• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Playoffs

This is what I do. Again.

My one homie was shitting his pants on Saints ML to close out a parlay lol. I told him relax Saints will win but not cover lmao.

LetsGooooooooooooooooo. Big time

Thank you man.

I wanted to sing praises about this forum for a second. Some things I’m going to mention that i like...

Can’t view the threads unless logged in. Every forum should have this.

Everyone here takes their craft serious. No gimmicks and scam artists like other forums.

And most importantly the mods here run a clean ship. I can’t speak for across the street where the mods run illegal booking operations and that entire forum is just ass backwards.

You guys here deserve some respect and recognition.

Awesome, that is basically what we strive for. The words mean a lot. Looking fwd to any plays this week.

Nothing too big today.

Saints -3 -108

Prop:
Rams HT/Saints FT +1000

Worth a shot imo

I’ll be back for the later game regardless.

GL all

Back