• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Draft Props

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Post whatever you see out there that you’re going to wager on or ready to pull the trigger. Just put this one in a short while ago on the Tweeter but wanted to get a thread going....

761EFA17-E638-4E59-854A-4C75C37684FA.jpeg

Very much closer to 50-50 Pack take an pass rusher if he’s there for their first pick. At 2-1, I’m going to bite.

Playing this one too...3 of those DL top 25 overall talent when you look at this draft as a whole. Just will pay to NOT see one of them go in the top 32

209BEBF7-6C7D-40B6-BB7F-C24853786A33.jpeg

Ended up jumping on Q Williams under 3.5 at +105. Told myself if I could find better than -150 I’d bite

Can't argue that one S&A, especially if the Jets trade out of 3, which I believe is their master plan.

Also added yesterday small:

Haskins O10.5 +120 1u

Added this one shortly after the Clemson prop:

Defensive Players -3.5 (-105) vs. Offensive Players R1 1u

Going to sit back and watch the news cycle and maybe jump back in today as things come to the surface, which I'm guessing they will.

just to clarify, over means taken at a higher number, not a higher spot right? so over 10.5 means if he gets taken 11th you win?

my book has lock o/u 11.5 with the under juiced. I feel like this line tells us something; I wouldn't think hed be a top 20 pick let alone top 11 but for this line to be out there I guess word is hes gonna go top 10 or so?

over 3.5 qbs is juiced at -330 but I cant see it going under. murray, haskins, jones and lock gotta go rd 1 right?

WR's takin in rd 1 has an o/u of 3. If I take the under, worst case its a push. Can't see 4 going at all.

where do you guys think josh allen goes? o/u is 3.5 with over juiced

Dan,

Over on draft position usually (check to see your books small print though) means higher...so my bet is Haskins will go 11th or later

The QB over prop i can't pass on even at that juice....it's the sole position in all of sports teams have no idea how to handicap and assess after decades and decades...teams will ALWAYS overpay for a QB. Hell, now you're hearing teams talking up Will Grier as potentially a top of the 2nd round guy and he's almost surely the 5th highest rated amongst the (pretty weak) QB crop.

3 sucks for WR as a number because it's crying out for a push. Same with RB taken at 1....I probably pass both at those numbers

Josh Allen wild card element is if the Jets trade the pick which they most likely want to do to accumulate assets since they gave up picks last year to get Sammy D. Very easily could see a team trying to sneak into the 3 spot....probably moreso for Q, but it could be Allen. I think Allen is 4th or later personally.

My final bets- Q Williams under 3.5 +105 and Haskins second qb drafted -110. Missed the good number on Hollywood Brown first wr drafted so passing on that

right now im on josh allen over 4 and jawaan taylor over 7.5

scarf we follow many of the same ppl on twitter who are whiz kids at this. Taylor over is -220 now but there is a heavy buzz he is going to fall, possibly into the 20s

My local not offering too many props, but I did take Hollywood Brown O20.5 -120 earlier on

You still feeling good about Haskins over despite all the talk today? @scarf31 Local has O8.5 +100

Coin flip at this point in my opinion. Mostly because of the swirling rumors of trades.

Played them all small so assuming no trades (and who knows at this point) i’d Still probably gun-to-my-Head think he can be had outside the top 10.

The 2 teams that can fuck all this up w trades are NYJ and Oakland...hard spot to be honest. Great drama...harder betting situation

Reading a lot and personally processing what a lot smart people say is most of what i'm doing here....along with making some connections on what I've already seen...which leads me to one play I added today:

Grier o52.5 -120 1u

If Lock was preseason a top 5 pick and only 3 QB left the board (where teams normally wet their pants to move up), it tells me that teams think this QB group is trash...

There are a TON of DB, O linemen and WR worthy of consideration still on the board. This means 20 picks have to go off the board (assuming one will also be Lock ahead of him)...just think Grier may fall into the 3rd round. If teams wanted QBs, they'd have moved up already...and the x factor here is Rosen who could be had to fill a QB-needing team's void, further adding to the narrative there is no need to rush and grab a QB before filling other voids.

Like this one and hopefully can keep the zero at the end of the record for this draft. GL today, gang.

Reading a lot and personally processing what a lot smart people say is most of what i'm doing here....along with making some connections on what I've already seen...which leads me to one play I added today:

Grier o52.5 -120 1u

If Lock was preseason a top 5 pick and only 3 QB left the board (where teams normally wet their pants to move up), it tells me that teams think this QB group is trash...

There are a TON of DB, O linemen and WR worthy of consideration still on the board. This means 20 picks have to go off the board (assuming one will also be Lock ahead of him)...just think Grier may fall into the 3rd round. If teams wanted QBs, they'd have moved up already...and the x factor here is Rosen who could be had to fill a QB-needing team's void, further adding to the narrative there is no need to rush and grab a QB before filling other voids.

Like this one and hopefully can keep the zero at the end of the record for this draft. GL today, gang.
Great capping.

Back